Should Lam be sacked?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.

Should Lam be sacked?

Poll ended at Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:40 pm

Yes
14%
No
86%

Total votes: 42

Caboosegg

Re: Should Lam be sacked?

Post by Caboosegg »

shaunedwardsfanclub wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 7:54 pm No, unless he continues with the style of play. I think it should have become apparent that we don't have the skills to play his brand of rugby. Get back to basics and build some confidence in the team.
Im more concerned his brand of rugby isnt what he thinks it is, our attack seems very easy to read.
These are two reasons not to trust people.
1. We don't know them.
2. We do know them.
Levrier

Post by Levrier »

[quote="First Try Tickle"

Anyway back to calling Sam Powell, last night he never even made a tackle.
[/quote]

But he managed the same number of breaks.😇
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

The Wigan hot seat is the biggest job in world rugby along with, sadly, England RU so it’s not all going to be cosy and pats on the back is it. Wigan expects to win in simple terms. Anything else is failure.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
moto748

Post by moto748 »

So where does the Edwards debacle leave Lam? Would he want to stay for more than a year if Edwards doesn't come? Any fairy-tale ideas of Lam and Wigan winning everything this season, and him being inundated with offers from an admiring NRL, look pretty unlikely now.

So if SE isn't coming, shouldn't we be looking for a long-term coach now?
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I think it’s time to cut the Edwards for coach train loose and look for a new coach,it’s a right royal cock up any trust has evaporated if not the fans then surely between board and Edwards.
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

i think lam be be realising now that certain players arent capable of the style of play he wants to get across ,and has he wont get any new players he s basically stuck with what hes got add on to that the injuries he s got in the squad and he will be one frustrated man .iif he has the option to get rid of players to bring in new i dont know but key positions are massively lacking number 9 being one of them ,we have the worst hooker in super league .williams hasnt had anyone to take the pressure off him to do his stuff .