What would you do?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Warrior Wills

What would you do?

Post by Warrior Wills »

Well I am officially in love with Brian Carney!!

However, I am in a bit of a dilemma and need advise. I watched the Wire game wearing a Bridgend rugby shirt – I know, don’t ask!
By coincidence I had it on against the scum and we battered them. So on Friday deliberately I wore it again, believing it has its own good luck powers.

The trouble is do I wear it to the grand final, or do I don the cherry and white?
Portsmouth Warrior

Re: What would you do?

Post by Portsmouth Warrior »

Put it on under your Wigan shirt!!
Pies are nice, and so are mice !!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Yeah that way you get the good luck of the shirt and the ground looks cherry and white!
If however, they get the first try then take off the wigan top and leave on just your other one. I painted my nails red and white and last time I did that we lost so at half time at leeds I peeled it all off and we won :D

Queen of supersticion me!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Put it on under your Wigan shirt and should the "magic" not work, (as much as I don't like to day this), take off the Wigan shirt and let the baby do it's stuff!!!!!
Emma Farrell

Post by Emma Farrell »

i always have 2 wear my black wigan shirt with hock 23 on the back and b4 a match i have 2 listen 2 r kelly- the worlds greatest, love ink broken bones love ink your a superstar and tina turner simply the best!!!! come on wgan
the grinch

Post by the grinch »

please please don't start hoping round the kitchen yodaling the french national anthem in the hope it may help us. if we play well enough we will win and not wearing that old hat really wont have much to do with it. i know i know im a grinch but there you go
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
warriors

Post by warriors »

if it has done that then wear it.we need as much luck as we can get.
c i wear my gfs away top(i am not gay)2 the last 6 games an we av won.
i wear her top coz i dont av a wigan top.
southern warrrior

Post by southern warrrior »

hey man we dont need luck we're by far the better team. so we should wear whatever we want too and still feel proud we support the best team and not those ageing bulls !!!
Ellie from the Block!

Post by Ellie from the Block! »

Are you sure you're not a cross dresser warriors and even though I know it's a rugby top, the fact it's your girlfriends actually makes it something far more seedy than what it should be????????
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

Watch out, warriors does martial arts he might knock ye block off, then you would be 'Ellie Off The Block.' (I'm so funny it hurts!)