Wigan TV

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
moto748

Re: Wigan TV

Post by moto748 »

That's a lot if you only want it for their mediocre SL coverage. I think the NRL is a much better vfm buy; cost me abut £120 a year, and for that I get every game, SoO, internationals, and all the archive games going back.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

It's Sunday but no full match for the Huddersfield game. Unless Pedro knows where to look. It's very unreliable when the games are put up.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
doc

Post by doc »

Hi Mike

Should go up at midnight tonight
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Mike wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:51 pm It's Sunday but no full match for the Huddersfield game. Unless Pedro knows where to look. It's very unreliable when the games are put up.
Yes, I thought it was 48 hours after the game, which as we played Thursday, in my reckoning anyway, should have been on, on Saturday at midnight!

It is on now 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
nathan_rugby

Post by nathan_rugby »

widdenoldboy wrote: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:05 pm
moto748 wrote: Sat Feb 19, 2022 12:15 am I didn't go to the game, although I am a ST holder. I think I was more put off by the thought of the traffic, with the roadworks around Wigan Pier, than the wind. I listened to the commentary for the first half, and went down the pub to watch the second half.

What can I say? I'll definitely go to the next game! :D
With that performance, who could blame you :)

I'm looking forward to the Hudds game - not on Sky - and (hopefully) the Reserves on Wigan TV.

I've just renegotiated my TV package but could not afford Sky Sports for 33 quid per month - their Prem league, Cricket and NFL coverage is not as good anymore either.
Interested to know how Skys premier league coverage isn’t as good?
Bomhead - "Lockers to prop."
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:09 am
Mike wrote: Sun Feb 27, 2022 8:51 pm It's Sunday but no full match for the Huddersfield game. Unless Pedro knows where to look. It's very unreliable when the games are put up.
Yes, I thought it was 48 hours after the game, which as we played Thursday, in my reckoning anyway, should have been on, on Saturday at midnight!

It is on now 😊
It was posted up around 10pm, I watched the first half around 10:15pm on Sunday. I'm keeping an eye out for the Reserves footage.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

josie andrews wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:09 am

It is on now 😊
I spotted it at about 11:30pm on Sunday, I wish they'd be consistent. Its tricky avoiding the score for so long!

IMO the SKY deal should only cover regions where there are TV deals in place, the rest of the world where there is no access to the match on TV shouldn't have time restrictions. That would allow the club to service their overseas fans through their TV offering and make it much more attractive.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
blindsideprop

Post by blindsideprop »

moto748 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:18 pm That's a lot if you only want it for their mediocre SL coverage. I think the NRL is a much better vfm buy; cost me abut £120 a year, and for that I get every game, SoO, internationals, and all the archive games going back.
How did you go about getting NRL games,dont mind paying at that price.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

blindsideprop wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:16 pm
moto748 wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 6:18 pm That's a lot if you only want it for their mediocre SL coverage. I think the NRL is a much better vfm buy; cost me abut £120 a year, and for that I get every game, SoO, internationals, and all the archive games going back.
How did you go about getting NRL games,dont mind paying at that price.
watchnrl.com
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Checking Hull FC's relaunched TV service, there is no sign of any Reserves coverage anymore