best youngster?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pk1

best youngster?

Post by pk1 »

im just wondering who people saw as our best youngster...im classing youngster as someone under 23ish...

id say oloughlin is a star as is wild...or soon to be stars with hodgson looking handy
Mike
Site Admin

wild

Post by Mike »

I think stephen wild is our most promising youngster, he's not even played a full seaosn yet and he's already in the GB train-on squad. That's pretty impressive.

I'm not sure about Hodgson yet, but give him another year and then we shall see.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
AJ

Jones???

Post by AJ »

ithink this guy is gonna be mega, he was doin the water carryin a few weeks back n that green tshirt was almost rippin off him, he is one big dude! i think this guy could be the best
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
scrumdown

STAR

Post by scrumdown »

I agree that wild and o,loughlin have been great this season getting better with each game.
The best young player on the books is David Allen
he turns 17 this month a certain GB player of the future,he has every thing pace, power ,size, good hands, reads and organises teams well, he will play first team rugby in the next twelve months.
Pengy

Danny tickle

Post by Pengy »

This lad is also gonna be big. He's a workhorse in defence.
AJ

agreed

Post by AJ »

tickle had a massive game today steppin into the boots of furner and he didnt even have the pressure of wild or jones on the bench today so did the full 80

the futures bright - the futures cherry and white
inkerman

SHAUN BRISCOE

Post by inkerman »

Keep your eye on this young man, he plays his best rugby in the first team. If we don't play him and give him his chance in the first team we could well lose him. Other clubs have seen how good he is and are waiting to sign him.
AJ

offer

Post by AJ »

i would hope we are going to offer briscoe a new contract, before someone lkike millward does
Guy Benest

MOST UNDERATED YOUNGSTER

Post by Guy Benest »

Surely we are all missing the obvious player.
What about Terry O', still in his youth with so much to offer with all that is good in RL (or so he'd have you to beleive)
which one's chunky?
butt monkey

Re: MOST UNDERATED YOUNGSTER

Post by butt monkey »

As Mike has found no problem resurrecting old and pointless threads I thought this might be interesting

Names, some made decent careers, some disappeared without upsetting too many fans.

Any one like to add to this thread on our current crop?
[img]http://www.webdeveloper.com/animations/ ... monkey.gif[/img]

The biggest Room is the Room for improvement.

The best form of defence is attack!!

Out of the black and into the red, remember you don't get anything for two in a bed!!