Craig Smith & Jamie Ainscough

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
LONDON PIE

Craig Smith & Jamie Ainscough

Post by LONDON PIE »

Your opinions of these two? Personally, I'd much rather have these two leave, keep David Furner. Watched the game on Saturday,and previous Wigan matches this season, admittedly only on tv (live in London)and they just seem to be going through the motions. Three muppets on view,those 2 and Mr Kirkpatrick what a joke!!!
Guy Benest

ARE THEY OVERATED?

Post by Guy Benest »

Look at the amount of breaks that Ainscough has made this season. OK, he may not have the pace that we all expected, but he's still making yards. Smith always seems to give 100% and the amount of hard yards he gets seems to go unnoticed.
What is more concerning in my point of view is what will we be doing for centres next season? Will we still have Gary?
which one's chunky?
Pengy

Kohe Love??????

Post by Pengy »

This man has the potential to be world class IMO. His attack is very good just like renoufs was. His defence is abit suspect but we could work on that. Also i heard he was unhappy at hull and that he wanted to be closer to warrington.
inkerman

Shaun Briscoe

Post by inkerman »

Give this lad a run in the first team, He is well able to cope with the pressure and i think he is a star.