Partington

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Charriots Offiah

Partington

Post by Charriots Offiah »

On report.
Dreamteam

Re: Partington

Post by Dreamteam »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 8:16 pm On report.
Peet thinks he’ll be fine. Either way I don’t see how he makes the squad with Ellis back
Charriots Offiah

Dreamteam wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 8:25 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 8:16 pm On report.
Peet thinks he’ll be fine. Either way I don’t see how he makes the squad with Ellis back
I agree, Ellis is nailed on to play.
Charriots Offiah

I should have said that he will be ok depending on where he made contact with Taylor’s legs.
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 8:29 pm I should have said that he will be ok depending on where he made contact with Taylor’s legs.
Lot of people was saying it was havard or oneil. If we’d had lost one of them i think we’d have struggled. Ref absolutely bashed us today as well
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Terrible refereeing from the first whistle for kick off! 🤬
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

josie andrews wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 8:47 pm Terrible refereeing from the first whistle for kick off! 🤬
5 pens in the first 20 if I remember correctly. Do we ever go away to Yorkshire and get the benefit of the doubt from them, certainly don’t at cas and Leeds
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

josie andrews wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 8:47 pm Terrible refereeing from the first whistle for kick off! 🤬
I think the term ‘homer’ was invented for that lad today. A big atmosphere, the biggest crowd of the weekend and the RFL but a junior in charge.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Dreamteam wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 8:54 pm
5 pens in the first 20 if I remember correctly. Do we ever go away to Yorkshire and get the benefit of the doubt from them, certainly don’t at cas and Leeds
That’s were they scored the first three tries were scored what’s the saying? ‘ Penalty, penalty try’ that happened for those tries & we ended up on the back foot!
The basketball pass from from Connor in front of the ref for their try was forward & he just gave it. Why?

I don’t mind losing to a team but not when the team has an extra guy playing for them. There are two teams out there, it’s hard enough without the ref kicking the sh** out of you as a 14th man for the opposition!
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

josie andrews wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 9:10 pm
Dreamteam wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 8:54 pm
That’s were they scored the first three tries were scored what’s the saying? ‘ Penalty, penalty try’ that happened for those tries & we ended up on the back foot!
The basketball pass from from Connor in front of the ref for their try was forward & he just gave it. Why?

I don’t mind losing to a team but not when the team has an extra guy playing for them. There are two teams out there, it’s hard enough without the ref kicking the sh** out of you as a 14th man for the opposition!
They’re an absolute mile offside for that try that made it 24-18 as well. Think we all knew this run of away games was gonna test us.