Early Days..Best yet to come.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
First Try Tickle

Early Days..Best yet to come.

Post by First Try Tickle »

Ok, i've done enough moaning now its time to look forward. Its still early days and some new players have shown promise.
Richards has shown soemnice skills, Feka is awesome at times, Ashton has been a revelation. Fletcher,Hock and Lockers are not yet fit. Godwin is the best player and can get better.
Higham hasn't adapted yet but will and Calderwood apart from the tries has been better than expected.

Now i dont know if players read this, but its time to get back behind our great team. One of these days we'll click. Moran will find a half back, the forwards will start running and last friday will seem like a distant memory.
Watch us stuff the Wire on Friday with a great display and don't forget "first try Tickle"

oh yes by the way, I DID GO TO SALFORD... :D
adrenalinxx

Re: Early Days..Best yet to co...

Post by adrenalinxx »

We have some very talented players at Wigan but the Second Rows seem to be letting us down at the moment, Hansen and Tomkins are still young and aren’t really big enough and strong enough yet to compete against some of the other Second Rows in Super League. I'm guessing your a fan of tickle but this season he has done nothing. After last season I expected Tickle to be excellent in the opening matches especially with pressure for a first team place but he has really disappointed me.

Hopefully Hock and Fletcher will come back soon, but I could take them weeks to get back to full match fitness and even longer to start playing well within the team so we might be in a for a few more losses yet.
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

No, not really a fan of tickle, he just scores first on a few occasions and wins me money...
last season he was one of the better ones of a poor bunch, but this season he's one of the worst.
He is so lazy, he just won't chase the play and as soon as the ball has gone away just watches. He could do with watching a few Mick Cassidy videos.
I'd have tomkins on before him, if only we had another kicker.
superleague

Re: Early Days..Best yet t...

Post by superleague »

First Try Tickle posted:
No, not really a fan of tickle, he just scores first on a few occasions and wins me money...
last season he was one of the better ones of a poor bunch, but this season he's one of the worst.
He is so lazy, he just won't chase the play and as soon as the ball has gone away just watches. He could do with watching a few Mick Cassidy videos.
thats the only reason hes in the team baring the injuries to hock and fletcher, if they hit top form pretty quick he will finhd it hard to get on the pitch will tickle unless he starts to get a bit involved into the game if you know what i mean.
GeoffN

Re: Early Days..Best yet t...

Post by GeoffN »

superleague posted:
First Try Tickle posted:
thats the only reason hes in the team baring the injuries to hock and fletcher, if they hit top form pretty quick he will finhd it hard to get on the pitch will tickle unless he starts to get a bit involved into the game if you know what i mean.
I'd agree that Tickle hasn't been at his best so far this season...but there was a lot of criticism on here when Millward brought in a new goal kicking coach to train a replacement, and expressed the intention of giving Tickle less game time.
http://www.wiganwarriors.com/news_full.asp?newsid=1720
wigan rugby

Post by wigan rugby »

First Try Tickle posted:
Ok, i've done enough moaning now its time to look forward. Its still early days and some new players have shown promise.
Richards has shown soemnice skills, Feka is awesome at times, Ashton has been a revelation. Fletcher,Hock and Lockers are not yet fit. Godwin is the best player and can get better.
Higham hasn't adapted yet but will and Calderwood apart from the tries has been better than expected.

Now i dont know if players read this, but its time to get back behind our great team. One of these days we'll click. Moran will find a half back, the forwards will start running and last friday will seem like a distant memory.
Watch us stuff the Wire on Friday with a great display and don't forget "first try Tickle"

oh yes by the way, I DID GO TO SALFORD... :D
i agree that tickle has not been his best so far but i think that he will make more progrees throghout the season????????? :D

hopefully

wigan v warrington come on wigan smash them
"We got the best club in all of the world
we got Barrett and Kenny
Edwards and Hanley
Boston and Kevin Irooooooooo
oooooooo ooooooooo ooooooooo"

Watch My Wigan Warriors Video On Youtube And Please Leave A Comment
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6bFqmejJ0_8