end result

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
black pearl

Re: end result

Post by black pearl »

second still possible but we need fletcher playing and moran to start creating saints will finish top and we will do em at old trafford
nathan G

Post by nathan G »

COME ON EVERYBODY CHEER UP!!! :D :D :D :D :D
ITS NOT ALL THAT BAD its work tommorrow but think what fun we are going to have on tuesday night with kev brown.hes that thick he'll turn up thinking it will be a night of praising him how wrong is that.our season will be as follows top six finish with luck may be the final with a full squad firing .but i think the challenge cup is our best bet first one at the new wembley. even donkey brown and ass orr will be up for a cup run!!!!!!!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

louis0071 posted:
this season what postion do u think we will finish do u think we will end up in the top 6
I think we'll end up in the top 6 if we make some progress in the next few weeks. Don't think we'll make the top 4 though, hope im wrong.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
superleague

Post by superleague »

if we beat 7th spot and win more than 14 games, that will be an improvement on last season.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

superleague posted:
if we beat 7th spot and win more than 14 games, that will be an improvement on last season.
Maybe so, but it won't be improvement enough, given the new signings and Basil having had a full pre-season and season in charge. We had better do something more than that!!
According to your logic it will be 6 years of steady progress before we top the league!!
The spy

Post by The spy »

The more telling question is, if this team can get in the top 6, never mind the top 4, how poor is Super League?

Imagine playing week in, week out against the Aussies?

It would be embarrassing.
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

The spy posted:
The more telling question is, if this team can get in the top 6, never mind the top 4, how poor is Super League?

Imagine playing week in, week out against the Aussies?

It would be embarrassing.
And that's where I agree with you. Am sick of hearing how great superleague is now and how exciting and competitive it is. It's not as good as it was, we've all been brought down a level, the smaller teams have not been brought up. But you will get those that have been brainwashed by Stevos boring, yawn yawn every week comments that quite sadly believe him.

Think my hormones are running high this week people!
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
wigan rugby

Post by wigan rugby »

nathan G posted:
top ten i hope
im not sure i hope in the top 6 but anything could happen :eusa16:
"We got the best club in all of the world
we got Barrett and Kenny
Edwards and Hanley
Boston and Kevin Irooooooooo
oooooooo ooooooooo ooooooooo"

Watch My Wigan Warriors Video On Youtube And Please Leave A Comment
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=6bFqmejJ0_8

superleague

Post by superleague »

jinkin jimmy posted:
superleague posted:
Maybe so, but it won't be improvement enough, given the new signings and Basil having had a full pre-season and season in charge. We had better do something more than that!!
According to your logic it will be 6 years of steady progress before we top the league!!
what i meant jimmy is that this is the best we can probably do this season unless we drastically improve so what i'm saying is the way we are playing at the moment i would be happy to finish better than seventh and win more games than 14 games.
exile in Tiger country

Post by exile in Tiger country »

Would it be over optimistic to predict "The first team to win a Grand final from 6th place"? :craz:
I've never seen a woman with hairy ears, and I've been to St Helens." John Bishop

"BANG,CRASH,WALLOP, TRY". E. Hemmings describing Palea'asina's try against KR, Play off 26/09/09