Wigan squad for Leeds

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
butchbulldog

Re: Wigan squad for Leeds

Post by butchbulldog »

Very poor tonight, ref has been shocking think it could still have been a different result with a different ref. One plus cooper hasn’t looked bad apart from couple off early mistakes
Suzieb

Post by Suzieb »

No centre’s we’ve got to play halsall before we lose him
butchbulldog

Post by butchbulldog »

Another poor decision how was that a dangerous tackle
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

Cancels out last weeks win, shipping 42 points to these men is purely embarrassing. Find me some positives Nathan my man….I’m waiting. Lost for words, disgraceful performance.
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

If I was Liam Moore I’d be on lastminute.com tonight.
Surely they can’t allow him near a game next week?
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

Shaun1967 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:52 pm If I was Liam Moore I’d be on lastminute.com tonight.
Surely they can’t allow him near a game next week?
Obviously has a dislike for us based off both saints games but we didn’t lose because of him tonight. Wouldn’t have won with an extra man tonight.
Shaun1967

Post by Shaun1967 »

Dreamteam wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:55 pm Obviously has a dislike for us based off both saints games but we didn’t lose because of him tonight. Wouldn’t have won with an extra man tonight.
Correct. We looked like we were passing a balloon full of water at times.
“Usually the fans that abuse players like Sam have never done anything of any note themselves. They’re nobodies, whose greatest claim to fame is abusing someone who has, and these so-called ‘Eddie the Experts’ pretend to their mates that they have."

WALLY LEWIS
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

Shaun1967 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:57 pm
Dreamteam wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:55 pm Obviously has a dislike for us based off both saints games but we didn’t lose because of him tonight. Wouldn’t have won with an extra man tonight.
In fact I reckon we’d have lost with an extra 2 mate. Cust is playing with one arm in halfs for me. Scared of kicking scared of running and won’t demand the ball. Concerning
Barney841

Post by Barney841 »

Dreamteam wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:59 pm
Shaun1967 wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:57 pm
In fact I reckon we’d have lost with an extra 2 mate. Cust is playing with one arm in halfs for me. Scared of kicking scared of running and won’t demand the ball. Concerning
Cust looked well off it tonight.
That has to be on Peets head, shouldn’t be playing him
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Couldn’t understand when Cust yelled and held his elbow last week why they didn’t take him off,he looked woeful tonight,that said an orderly que can be formed behind him for that comment as none of them can hold their hands up and say they’d had a good game..shocking performance.

Moore just gets worse each time I see him,it’s not just Wigan he’s clueless in most games I see him in on sky