Lucas mason

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
oval balls

Lucas mason

Post by oval balls »

Lucas mason the Son of Keith mason will soon sign a professional contract with Wigan warriors according to serious about rugby league
Well done to the lad and wishing him all the very best for the future
wigans turning blue- my arse

morley pie eater

Re: Lucas mason

Post by morley pie eater »

Lukas is also the grandson of Keith Mason, young Keith's dad, who played for Hunslet and Dewsbury in the 70s/80s. He was sent off at Fulham in 1980 (from memory) for headbutting all 3 of the Fulham front row as they were packing down for a scrum.

Great bloke, great larger-than-life character. I worked with him for 4 or 5 years around that time. He was also known as "Bungalow".
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
Wintergreen

Post by Wintergreen »

morley pie eater wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:40 pm Lukas is also the grandson of Keith Mason, young Keith's dad, who played for Hunslet and Dewsbury in the 70s/80s. He was sent off at Fulham in 1980 (from memory) for headbutting all 3 of the Fulham front row as they were packing down for a scrum.

Great bloke, great larger-than-life character. I worked with him for 4 or 5 years around that time. He was also known as "Bungalow".
So a bit thick then?
Blackpool_Pie

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

Wintergreen wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 11:33 pm
morley pie eater wrote: Fri Jul 29, 2022 9:40 pm Lukas is also the grandson of Keith Mason, young Keith's dad, who played for Hunslet and Dewsbury in the 70s/80s. He was sent off at Fulham in 1980 (from memory) for headbutting all 3 of the Fulham front row as they were packing down for a scrum.

So a bit thick then?
Well Keith wasn't known for his brains. Remember when he stood on Fieldens hand and then shat himself?
pedro

Post by pedro »

Blackpool_Pie wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 7:07 am

So a bit thick then?
Well Keith wasn't known for his brains. Remember when he stood on Fieldens hand and then shat himself?
ankle
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

So a bit thick then?
He played up to it. Had a belt with "Bungalow" on it. Not as daft as the name suggested.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
buttmonkey2

Post by buttmonkey2 »

Keith Mason was posting on his twitter about Lucas signing his first professional contract with Wigan early Friday afternoon, his son was wearing the number 13
Back by demand.