Cas v Leeds

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
jobo

Cas v Leeds

Post by jobo »

Error ridden rubbish so far.

Some of these players look like they've never been near a training ground.
fozzieskem

Re: Cas v Leeds

Post by fozzieskem »

Not good is it?
craigo

Post by craigo »

It was 2 poor teams
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

craigo wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:36 pm It was 2 poor teams
On eof which beat "WCC" saints. And then we beat the team that just beat them.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Brian Carney says Leeds fans will blame the referee for Castleford defeat

Last night, Leeds Rhinos two game winning run came to an end as they came unstuck against Castleford Tigers who picked up their first win of the season.

It was an error strewn performance from last year’s Grand Finalists especially in the second half as they gave possession and territory to the Tigers routinely.

Some calls were perhaps harsh on the Rhinos but Brian Carney said any Leeds fan who believed that the defeat was because of referee Aaron Moore were wrong.

He said on Sky Sports: “I look at that, I know if we bumped into Leeds fans in the parking lot after that and I know there would be one person in general that they would be blaming for that: it goes down to the referee.

“I watch that game and I saw no contribution from the referee to a Leeds Rhinos defeat.

“There was no unfair bias towards the Castleford Tigers.

Credit to Rohan Smith, he didn’t blame the referee he stopped short of that.”

Leeds legend Jamie Jones-Buchanan would then add:

“A good referee is one that you don’t notice and I didn’t notice Aaron Moore today.

He controlled what he had to tonight and Leeds didn’t.

“They were on the back on compounded, basic, fundamental errors.”

https://www.seriousaboutrl.com/brian-ca ... eat-70644/
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Thought the ref was excellent shame about the teams
Wigwambam

Post by Wigwambam »

fozzieskem wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:42 pm Not good is it?
I'll never knock anybodies opinion as that's what it is there opinion, but just shows how people see games ,I myself thought it was a brilliant hard fought game and enjoyed every minute off it.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

fozzieskem wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:59 am Thought the ref was excellent shame about the teams
The standard was poor but the game was interesting as a consequence of the score line. The referee was very good. In fact, I have noticed a marked improvement this season across the board.
Wigwambam

Post by Wigwambam »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 3:50 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:59 am Thought the ref was excellent shame about the teams
The standard was poor but the game was interesting as a consequence of the score line. The referee was very good. In fact, I have noticed a marked improvement this season across the board.
in your opinion 😆
craigo

Post by craigo »

It was very interesting. But you could tell it was 2 teams that will be near the bottom.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.