Hull FC v St Helens

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Barney841

Re: Hull FC v St Helens

Post by Barney841 »

Firestarter wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 10:34 pm Tony smith is the best coach in super league for me
I’ve always rated him
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

medlocke wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:52 pm Chris Kendall not playing tonight
Meds, did you enjoy golden boys big error?
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:16 pm Never judge a pie by its crust! OMG! Barry Mac!!
I know the pastry's the best bit!
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 11:18 pm
medlocke wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 9:52 pm Chris Kendall not playing tonight
Meds, did you enjoy golden boys big error?
I didn't watch it, forgot it was Thursday, was sat out our front enjoying the sun till 8:30, only found out when a Saints loving mate from Barrow was whining on facebook about it, He never commented on any of my posts though :lol:

I best be checking the highlights I reckon 8-)
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Id say Smith and Peters are leading the pack in terms of coaching
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

You can see Hull changing game by game to a very tony smith style of play if he can get rid of the players he doesn’t want they could be a team to reckon with in a year or two
ddtftf

Post by ddtftf »

Welsby got payback for French mistake and gave away a try when mix up of the high ball for the second time, what goes round comes round he should not forget. Need to be careful Leigh could be a banana skin for them.
BriH

Post by BriH »

josie andrews wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:57 pm Watching this game & the commentators especially Bill Arthur are so sickeningly biased towards Saints!

He’s talking to Gareth Ellis & instead of speaking about how well Hull FC are playing & how far in front they are on the scoreboard, he’s saying “but it’s the saints”! As if no other club has the right to be ahead v saints! It’s just like Eddie Hemings & lately Brian Carney, when he use to say ‘never write off the saints’!

FFS stop being so bloody biased & stop bloody talking non stop sh*te all the time!

McDermott & O’Connor have verbal diarrhoea! Sky get rid!
It's that bad, I turn the sound off!!
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

BriH wrote: Sat Jun 24, 2023 11:22 am
josie andrews wrote: Thu Jun 22, 2023 8:57 pm Watching this game & the commentators especially Bill Arthur are so sickeningly biased towards Saints!

He’s talking to Gareth Ellis & instead of speaking about how well Hull FC are playing & how far in front they are on the scoreboard, he’s saying “but it’s the saints”! As if no other club has the right to be ahead v saints! It’s just like Eddie Hemings & lately Brian Carney, when he use to say ‘never write off the saints’!

FFS stop being so bloody biased & stop bloody talking non stop sh*te all the time!

McDermott & O’Connor have verbal diarrhoea! Sky get rid!
It's that bad, I turn the sound off!!
Hello you 😊 good to see you back posting 😊 I keep turning it on & off & then down low I like to hear the atmosphere
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan