Leigh v saints

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
keptinthedarkfans

Re: Leigh v saints

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Ipinwigan wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:37 pm Pity Lam couldn't get us playing like that
Think Chester has a lot to do with that. And jukes also. Well deserved played like a team bonded and fighting for each other.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:42 pm
Ipinwigan wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:37 pm Pity Lam couldn't get us playing like that
Think Chester has a lot to do with that. And jukes also. Well deserved played like a team bonded and fighting for each other.
Definitely 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
jobo

Post by jobo »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 5:42 pm
Leigh reminded me of Featherstone v Hull, cc final in the early 80's. Fev massive underdogs but gave everything for each other, which, allied with their 3/4 skillful players, playing out of their skin, won them the cup.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

I can see,no matter who wins tomorrow Leigh grabbing a win in the final sometimes teams have momentum and it's with Leigh now for certain
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:25 pm I can see,no matter who wins tomorrow Leigh grabbing a win in the final sometimes teams have momentum and it's with Leigh now for certain
Nah we will stuff them pal.Saints are nowt special this season
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
craigo

Post by craigo »

Leigh have got a few of our past members of staff. But I don't take part in this, Well done Leigh lark. They absolutely hate us. And some of their fans have gone too far with people I know. Anyway, End of.
I have supported Wigan RL since the late 80s. First game was a cup tie v Barrow. Also a fan of football and Speedway. Have a varied taste in music.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

Firestarter wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:40 pm
fozzieskem wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:25 pm I can see,no matter who wins tomorrow Leigh grabbing a win in the final sometimes teams have momentum and it's with Leigh now for certain
Saints are a fading force I agree though no doubt they lost because crippled with injuries etc when the truth is they're an ageing side,still think they'll be thereabouts come grand final time.

As for tomorrow ohh I've been caught out to often to confidently say Wigan will win.
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

craigo wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:55 pm Leigh have got a few of our past members of staff. But I don't take part in this, Well done Leigh lark. They absolutely hate us. And some of their fans have gone too far with people I know. Anyway, End of.
Theres melons in all fanbases mate and they all take it to far,as for hate well look where they live they have to let off steam at their betters😀
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:35 pm
craigo wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:55 pm Leigh have got a few of our past members of staff. But I don't take part in this, Well done Leigh lark. They absolutely hate us. And some of their fans have gone too far with people I know. Anyway, End of.
Theres melons in all fanbases mate and they all take it to far,as for hate well look where they live they have to let off steam at their betters😀
Ive grown up with all that hatred, as have all my family.Only downer for me is i wont be taking the grandaughter to the final coz i lnow what they are like, only too well
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

fozzieskem wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 8:32 pm
Firestarter wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2023 7:40 pm
Saints are a fading force I agree though no doubt they lost because crippled with injuries etc when the truth is they're an ageing side,still think they'll be thereabouts come grand final time.

As for tomorrow ohh I've been caught out to often to confidently say Wigan will win.
I said pre season its saints or us for trophies and i always stick by what i say.Ide never write off saints but they were the walking wounded today and there 14th man was unusually not biased