Warriors Fans Injured in Perpignan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Charriots Offiah

Warriors Fans Injured in Perpignan

Post by Charriots Offiah »

https://www.totalrl.com/wigan-warriors- ... s-fixture/

I hope they all make a quick and full recovery.
Blackpool_Pie

Re: Warriors Fans Injured in Perpignan

Post by Blackpool_Pie »

I'd heard about this but not seen any reports.

Rads get s a lot of stick on here but that just shows his class.
southportcdm

Post by southportcdm »

This is the kind of thoughtful gesture that Rads excels at, well done to him. When he gets stick it seems to be because fans feel that he's involved in the signings of some/too many players that don't work out well. I don't know how true this is or has been in the past few years. Nobody can doubt that he loves the club and always tries to do the right thing to maintain our status and image.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

southportcdm wrote: Tue Aug 29, 2023 4:12 pm This is the kind of thoughtful gesture that Rads excels at, well done to him. When he gets stick it seems to be because fans feel that he's involved in the signings of some/too many players that don't work out well. I don't know how true this is or has been in the past few years. Nobody can doubt that he loves the club and always tries to do the right thing to maintain our status and image.
Exactly this!

Well done Kris 👏🏼👏🏼
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan