Ticket Info: Play-Off Semi-Final

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
josie andrews

Re: Ticket Info: Play-Off Semi-Final

Post by josie andrews »

Emm21 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 11:20 am This is the message “ Season Ticket Cards are not valid for use for this fixture “
If you are registered with online ticketing, you enter your email address & it should recognise that you’re a season ticket holder.

Try that
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
keptinthedarkfans

Post by keptinthedarkfans »

Emm21 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:37 am Is anyone else having trouble with booking online?
Telling me it is not valid for season ticket holders.
48 minute wait when phoning the ticket office!!!
Had same problem. Says 48 minute wait so went down to get it got there 2 windows open with queue round corner got in it didn't move for half hour a couple at the back told me moved date till Friday. So come away. Will go back in week.
PoppaG

Post by PoppaG »

If I log in, its automatically giving me the reduced prices :)
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

keptinthedarkfans wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 12:49 pm
Emm21 wrote: Mon Sep 25, 2023 10:37 am Is anyone else having trouble with booking online?
Telling me it is not valid for season ticket holders.
48 minute wait when phoning the ticket office!!!
Had same problem. Says 48 minute wait so went down to get it got there 2 windows open with queue round corner got in it didn't move for half hour a couple at the back told me moved date till Friday. So come away. Will go back in week.
I did put that up earlier 😊
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

And the Pillock of the month award goes to me for deleting my semi final ticket email,not just deleting but permanently deleted it too so fired off email wait and see now
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

fozzieskem wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:03 am And the Pillock of the month award goes to me for deleting my semi final ticket email,not just deleting but permanently deleted it too so fired off email wait and see now
are you using outlook? You should be able to recover deleted, deleted items
doc

Post by doc »

Go to the club website and look for semi final ticket info on the news page. Hidden in all the text is a line that says "season ticket holders can redeem their ticket with discount HERE"

Click on the word "here" and it takes you through to the discounted prices.
Dreamteam

Post by Dreamteam »

doc wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 12:58 pm Go to the club website and look for semi final ticket info on the news page. Hidden in all the text is a line that says "season ticket holders can redeem their ticket with discount HERE"

Click on the word "here" and it takes you through to the discounted prices.
Did this myself yesterday and got it all done in a minute
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

the pieman wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:29 am
fozzieskem wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2023 10:03 am And the Pillock of the month award goes to me for deleting my semi final ticket email,not just deleting but permanently deleted it too so fired off email wait and see now
are you using outlook? You should be able to recover deleted, deleted items
I do use outlook but for some reason it's gone permanently not even able to recover it still all sorted now the ticket office resent the email for me 😀
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

Ticket Info: Play-Off Semi-Final

Tickets for Wigan’s Betfred Super League Play-Off Semi Final are now on sale HERE. https://eventlist.store/wiganwarriors/w ... redirect=1

Season Ticket Holders can claim a £5 discount at the DW Stadium Ticket Office Only.

Wigan Warriors will play Hull KR in a home Play-Off Semi-Final at the DW Stadium on Saturday 7 October.
Updated 12:00pm Thursday 5 October

Tickets for Wigan Warriors’ Betfred Super League Play-Off Semi Final are now on sale. Wigan Warriors will face Hull KR at the DW Stadium on Saturday 7 October (12:45pm K.O.) for a place in the Betfred Super League Grand Final

Season Ticket Holders can get a £5 discount on their ticket by contacting the DW Stadium Ticket Office (open 9am-5pm Mon-Fri) in person, calling 01942 311111 or online until 5pm on Friday 29 September by clicking HERE. https://embed.futureticketing.ie/c/wiga ... redirect=1

The deadline for Season Ticket Holders to claim their usual seat has now passed, but Season Ticket Holders can still claim their £5 discount at the DW Stadium Ticket Office Only.

Please note that season tickets are not valid for this fixture, and that a match ticket must be obtained.

How to buy

Tickets for our final match of 2023 at the DW Stadium are still available to buy online HERE, over the phone on 01942 311111, or on Saturday from the DW Stadium Ticket Office, which will be open from 9am.

Tickets will be taken off sale from the DW Stadium Ticket Office at 12:15pm, and supporters are asked to arrive at the stadium in plenty of time to avoid congestion at the turnstiles.

If you are experiencing any problems with online purchasing, please contact the DW Stadium Ticket Office on 01942 311111.

Ticket prices

Ticket prices for the game are the same as regular Super League games at the DW Stadium in 2023:

Category
East/West Full Price East/West Members and Season Ticket Holders Price

Adult £30 £25
Senior £26 £21
Young Adult 22-24 £26 £21
Youth 17-21 £24 £19
Junior Under 16 £22 £17
Under 2 £0 £0

Category
South/North Unreserved Full Price South/North Unreserved Members and Season Ticket Holders Price

Adult £26 £21
Senior £19 £14
Young Adult 22-24 £21 £16
Youth 17-21 £18 £13
Junior Under 16 £12 £7
Under 2 £0 £0

Supporters who have a free U8s Season Ticket and don’t qualify for U2s will be able to get the members price on the Junior tickets.

Car Parks

Please note that season car park passes are not eligible for Betfred Super League Play-Off games.

Fans must pay on the day. Card payments are accepted on all of our car parks, the charges remain the same (£5.00 per car/£10 per minibus/£20 per coach on Car Park 1, and Cars £5.00 on Car Parks 3 & 4). Card payments on the car parks are the preferred method of payment.

https://wiganwarriors.com/blog/2023/10/ ... i-final-2/