Kevin Keegan

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Kevin Keegan

Post by ian.birchall »

I'm with Kevin. Get rid of these 2 mouthy women on Channel 4. Good to see Sam remembering to stick it to Stains. Also good to see that finally Stains fouling and dirty play all through the season finally caught up with them, the 3 penalties scored by Cats were the difference at the end.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Exiled Wiganer

Re: Kevin Keegan

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

I couldn’t disagree more with your first point. I suggest you seek help.
Crossy210

Post by Crossy210 »

ian.birchall wrote: Sat Oct 07, 2023 12:41 pm I'm with Kevin. Get rid of these 2 mouthy women on Channel 4. Good to see Sam remembering to stick it to Stains. Also good to see that finally Stains fouling and dirty play all through the season finally caught up with them, the 3 penalties scored by Cats were the difference at the end.

Any particular reason? Or are you just a fossil
ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

Just a happy fossil fortunately.
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

I don’t have a problem with woman being involved with RL. Priim annoys me though because she always seems to be anti Wigan. She wasn’t too bad today though in fairness compared to what she’s like sometimes. I’d take Helen Skelton out for a nice light lunch and show her that all men aren’t little whoppers like myler.