'I've loved every minute' - Toby King admits he will ‘miss Wigan’ as loan star prepares for Old Trafford farewell

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
moto748

Re: 'I've loved every minute' - Toby King admits he will ‘miss Wigan’ as loan star prepares for Old Trafford farewell

Post by moto748 »

josie andrews wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 8:10 pm
moto748 wrote: Tue Oct 10, 2023 5:52 pm How long is he contracted to Wire for?
2025 I think 🤔
Thanks, Josie. Anyway, we can't ask any more of him (although a GF try would be nice!), all the more so after having read testimonials hereabouts of what a top guy he seems to be.
Barney841

Re: 'I've loved every minute' - Toby King admits he will ‘miss Wigan’ as loan star prepares for Old Trafford farewell

Post by Barney841 »

Been a good player and really gave his all. Like it’s been said on here, the way he settled was like he’s been here for years. Sad to see him go, he’s done well for us.
Haven’t seen much of Keighran, got a big job on his hands.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Been a good player, he will miss the pre match quizzes
fozzieskem

Post by fozzieskem »

He’s became the player we all thought i[he could become while he’s been here,Warrington sent a mini metro to us last season,Wigan have reshaped him into a rolls Royce of a centre,he will be missed.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzieskem wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2023 11:30 am He’s became the player we all thought i[he could become while he’s been here,Warrington sent a mini metro to us last season,Wigan have reshaped him into a rolls Royce of a centre,he will be missed.
Nicely put fozzie 😊
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan