RFL agree huge sponsorship deal for Super League and Challenge Cup

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
archiekeith

Re: RFL agree huge sponsorship deal for Super League and Challenge Cup

Post by archiekeith »

morley pie eater wrote: Fri Oct 13, 2023 4:59 pm
archiekeith wrote: Thu Oct 12, 2023 1:11 pm FFS show some positivity. If it isn't enough to disrespect perhaps one of the best players of the Super Lesague on his retirement we have so called RL supporter disrespecting one our sponsors. I blush for them
Hi again Archie. I'm going to give you an unaggressive, honest and sincere response. I'm not looking for an argument or trying to goad you, or attacking you personally.

Are you saying that encouraging betting is not open to question or comment, provided it benefits the club? Or that I should have unquestioning respect for a betting company because they sponsor the team I've supported all my life?

(Also I'm unsure which retiring player I disrespected??)and
Hello Morley : re disrespecting a "retiring player" I was referring to James Roby and the comment wasn't directed at you. Re your other comments: " Are you saying that encouraging betting etc,etc.........." (to the termination of your enquiry) are your words not mine,hence my answer is No!
My posts ,comments under the above rubric concerns some fans negativity In respect of their tenor I apologise for my failure of reference concerning Roby
butchbulldog

Re: RFL agree huge sponsorship deal for Super League and Challenge Cup

Post by butchbulldog »

Every game to be shown on sky with video ref at all games, lot of rugby to watch next year.