WIN IT FROM 3RD

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
AJ

WIN IT FROM 3RD

Post by AJ »

OF COURSE WE CAN

gotta win 2 games at the JJB - which im sure raper wil make a fortress again for SL 8 in 2003 startin with the 2 play off wins. then we either go the vallay parade n beat the bums on their last game on the postage stamp, or we go to the safari park and beat saints again, then we go to OT and erase the demons of the last 2 grand finals and at the theatre of dreams become the first side to do the double in the sl era.
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
AJ

raper

Post by AJ »

i dont think their is any doubt about it, raper is both a master of mind games and a superb tactical coach, he knows the tactics to use in the big games (saints, the cup final etc) the only thing is he doesnt seem to be a coach who has alot of luck with things like injuries. but i agree nitusa i definetly think he is getting more devious than millward
Tipstar Champion 2002 !!!
inkerman

play offs

Post by inkerman »

saints will lose to bradford, then hammer us or Cas at St Helens then they will go on to win the final.They are the best team (with team spirit) in the league.I know it's sad but it is a fact. watch and learn.
Guy Benest

ARE SAINTS THAT GOOD?

Post by Guy Benest »

Call me a cynic, but how many games have Sts won by the skin of their teeth.
Surely by getting off with the blatant cheating at the Bradford game (prior to the cup), they're luck must have come to an end.
My predictions as follows:
Wigan Cas.
Cas storm into a 12 point lead by half time, only to be nilled in the 2nd half whilst conceeding 25 points.
Scum Hull
Tricky one this, but I think Senior will be the differnce, Scum by 4
Sts Bulls
Bulls by 14
Wigan Scum
Revenge time, Wigan by at least 18 points.

Sts Wigan
Anyone remember 12 65? I predict a torrent leaving the ground again at half time, so make sure that your hub caps are secure.

Bulls Wigan
Tough one to call, but on a full sized pitch it could go either way. Can't see a similar result to last year though, so Wigan by 3!
Now then, the numbers for Saturday will be .....
which one's chunky?
Chunky

Hub caps

Post by Chunky »

Nothing is safe from the bin dippers. Salt of the earth scousers or shouldn't that be scum of the earth. Wigan to thrash the dippers in the final. Regards the Peggy Bundy Fan Club.