I refer my friend Firestarter...

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
moto748

I refer my friend Firestarter...

Post by moto748 »

...to my previous comments about the Cowboys! :lol:

They really didn't deserve to win that against the Titans, did they? Despite their attacking talent.
Firestarter

Re: I refer my friend Firestarter...

Post by Firestarter »

moto748 wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 2:07 am ...to my previous comments about the Cowboys! :lol:

They really didn't deserve to win that against the Titans, did they? Despite their attacking talent.
Honestly pal since ive backed them they have gone seriously downhill.Im now favouring the broncos lol
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

Firestarter wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:06 am
moto748 wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 2:07 am ...to my previous comments about the Cowboys! :lol:

Honestly pal since ive backed them they have gone seriously downhill.Im now favouring the broncos lol
Please pick Saints to win the GF and HKR to win the Challenge Cup. Only joking mate, it just shows how things can change in such a short period. 😀
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 11:33 am
Firestarter wrote: Mon May 13, 2024 7:06 am

Please pick Saints to win the GF and HKR to win the Challenge Cup. Only joking mate, it just shows how things can change in such a short period. 😀
Sorry chariots but i said pre season that i could only see us or saints winning anything so ill stick to that.I still reckon the cowboys can turn it around but they need to start sharpish
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE