Patrick Mago New Deal

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Exiled Wiganer

Re: Patrick Mago New Deal

Post by Exiled Wiganer »

This is excellent news.
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

josie andrews wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 4:49 am
w.thomas wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 9:36 pm Well deserved! We don’t have another prop who can attract so much attention and get quick ptbs. He’s like a big sexy teddy bear that just doesn’t believe in getting dominated in collision. Everything a woman could want.
What the F**k???

Are you for real???
Swearing is not very elegant for a lady and a moderator. I’m simply saying what a catch he is and a fantastic player. Keep your happy clapping pants on gran.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

w.thomas wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 9:26 pm
w.thomas wrote: Tue May 14, 2024 9:36 pm Well deserved! We don’t have another prop who can attract so much attention and get quick ptbs. He’s like a big sexy teddy bear that just doesn’t believe in getting dominated in collision. Everything a woman could want.
What the F**k???

Are you for real???
Swearing is not very elegant for a lady and a moderator. I’m simply saying what a catch he is and a fantastic player. Keep your happy clapping pants on gran.
Don’t be so bloody ignorant & sexist! What makes you think women are like men & lust over every player.

And for your info I didn’t actually swear! **
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

josie andrews wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 9:56 pm
w.thomas wrote: Wed May 15, 2024 9:26 pm

What the F**k???

Are you for real???
Don’t be so bloody ignorant & sexist! What makes you think women are like men & lust over every player.

And for your info I didn’t actually swear! **
I don't lust over any player
w.thomas

Post by w.thomas »

I do, paddy mago after he carries 4 defenders 50 yards. Worlds gone mad with snow flakes, I was only trying to inject a bit of humour into this forum. I was simply implying that he’s a catch. Maybe it’s an age thing and I should think before posting anything that would offend pension age humans.