Challenge Cup Final Tickets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Challenge Cup Final Tickets

Post by Mike »

They don't tend to sell out these days so hopefully everyone will get the tickets they want.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

Mike wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 1:13 pm They don't tend to sell out these days so hopefully everyone will get the tickets they want.
I agree the days of the cup final selling out are long gone
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

Tickets purchased!!!

One thing, discovered my PC is too old and will be retired at the end of the season :twisted:
the pieman

Post by the pieman »

whats this safe standing at £50 per ticket ?
hope i can still sit down as i'm getting on a bit now

6 tickets block 134 purchased without issue (other than slow connection) on Wigan site this morning
morley pie eater

Post by morley pie eater »

I checked the RFL site the other day, but waited til today to try to buy 2 tickets from the club. All I could get behind the goal was "safe standing area" or similar. Baffled, and me and my brother are in our 70s and not standing, Next choice was near the corner flag (not good) or up at the top of the north side.

Having seen these on the RFL site, and read about problems with the club system, I bought from the RFL. Downloaded and printed out ready to go.
Wigan ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Saints ⭐⭐⭐
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

not sure but i think it means that it is safe to stand in front of your seat?

From Wembley's guide:

Persistent standing

Persistent standing during a match at Wembley Stadium is strictly forbidden (unless with a ticket for the safe standing area) and may result in ejection from the ground. Persistent standing not only compromises crowd safety, but also affects the matchday experience of fellow spectators, especially children and elderly people.

https://www.wembleystadium.com/news/202 ... ters-Guide
NICKYKISS

Post by NICKYKISS »

I’ve been in safe standing a few times at Old Trafford. You do have a seat but it’s called a rail seat, which basically just means there are barriers on each row and the seat is a bit higher but it’s designed for people who want to stand to watch the game. I’d say from my experience of rugby fans at Old Trafford most decide to sit down but unless you were on the front row of safe standing, you’d not be guaranteed to have nobody stood up in front of you.
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

It had safe standing at Tottenham for the 2022 CCF
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
doc

Post by doc »

Received match ticket ordered on line from the club today in the post. No sign of a coach ticket which I booked online along with the match ticket.

Anyone else had this?