Smellys v Leeds

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
jobo

Smellys v Leeds

Post by jobo »

Think Leeds forwards have the idea that defending through the centre should be left to Martin and Frawley. Defensive sets from their forwards are few and far between.
Frawley is a scrum half and he must be top tackler.
moto748

Re: Smellys v Leeds

Post by moto748 »

Pah! Whilst you Sky guys are watching Saints v Leeds, my only option is bargain-basement Cas v Hull FC! Neither side have been great, as a glance at the table shows, but the first half was reasonably entertaining. Made me wonder; who's the best English 13? Westerman? Who's Wane's non-Radley option? Knowles?
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

Well dont bother with the vella show at Huddersfield.Hes completely destroying the home team with random bad decisions.He wouldnt know a professional foul if it smacked him in the face and the offsides, late shots and mauling at the ptb are appalling
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Turned the Saints Leeds match off and put a movie on, anybody would Saints where still Champions the way they are creaming about them
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

I settled on the Cas v Hull game decent enough
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
josie andrews

Post by josie andrews »

fozzie58 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 10:43 pm I settled on the Cas v Hull game decent enough
Me too after swapping between all three. Hull FC performed a lot better but the halfback Reynolds doesn’t half play some loose passes & misses quite a few! Didn’t he leave Leigh to play in the championship then Hull came in for him?
Anyone can support a team when it is winning, that takes no courage.
But to stand behind a team, to defend a team when it is down and really needs you,
that takes a lot of courage. #18thMan
moto748

Post by moto748 »

josie andrews wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 10:59 pm
fozzie58 wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 10:43 pm I settled on the Cas v Hull game decent enough
Me too after swapping between all three. Hull FC performed a lot better but the halfback Reynolds doesn’t half play some loose passes & misses quite a few! Didn’t he leave Leigh to play in the championship then Hull came in for him?
Yeah, he was at Fev. I loved that the commentary assured at the start of the match that Danny Houghton would be playing at scrum-half. Of course, he did no such thing, and played 9 as he always does. Tbf, he kicked a fair bit out of dummy-half, but then again, he often does. Agree at least FC showed some spirit; nice finish under the posts from Tiaki, and another beautifully constructed try for Trueman, was it? More fun than the average SL game, I'd say.
Charriots Offiah

Post by Charriots Offiah »

medlocke wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:33 pm Turned the Saints Leeds match off and put a movie on, anybody would Saints where still Champions the way they are creaming about them
Didn’t see anything to worry me.
fozzie58

Post by fozzie58 »

josie andrews wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 10:59 pm
Didn’t he go to KR at one point to this season as well hard to keep up with the merry go round,as for Hull and I’ll temper any praise for their improvement a little by saying Cas are almost as poor as Hull this season they produced a game that was very watchable
The artist formally known as fozziekskem
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:39 am
medlocke wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:33 pm Turned the Saints Leeds match off and put a movie on, anybody would Saints where still Champions the way they are creaming about them
Didn’t see anything to worry me.
They could play like a mid level championship team and they would still all get trouser tents over them, It's as bad as when Stevo and Wiggy where presenting