Smellys v Leeds

Got something to discuss about RL in general? Then this is the place to post it.
Firestarter

Re: Smellys v Leeds

Post by Firestarter »

medlocke wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 1:42 pm
Charriots Offiah wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 12:39 am
medlocke wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 9:33 pm Turned the Saints Leeds match off and put a movie on, anybody would Saints where still Champions the way they are creaming about them
Didn’t see anything to worry me.
They could play like a mid level championship team and they would still all get trouser tents over them, It's as bad as when Stevo and Wiggy where presenting
I do agree meds, however , nobody got as exited as eddie when saints scored
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

I had this in the recorded folder, and I thought it was just the 20 min highlights, but it's the full game. So I started watching it. Suggesting Saints are a "world-class side side" sems crazy; they are surely a poorer side now than the one that beat Penrith. It strikes me, that if Saints have a 'jewel in the crown', it's Bell, rather than Welsby.
moto748

Post by moto748 »

And Lochy Miller: some talent, but not good enough for the NRL, and probably not good enough for SL either.
Firestarter

Post by Firestarter »

moto748 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 11:29 pm And Lochy Miller: some talent, but not good enough for the NRL, and probably not good enough for SL either.
Hes another dufty.Great in attack but doesnt like the defensive side of things.Gutherson and drinkwater are the same off parra and North Queensland
IF YOU STRIKE ME DOWN I WILL BECOME MORE POWERFUL THAN YOU CAN POSSIBLY IMAGINE
moto748

Post by moto748 »

Yeah. Miller's a poor man's Dufty, and Dufty's a poor man's Drinkwater. :D
widdenoldboy

Post by widdenoldboy »

moto748 wrote: Sat May 25, 2024 11:27 pm I had this in the recorded folder, and I thought it was just the 20 min highlights, but it's the full game. So I started watching it. Suggesting Saints are a "world-class side side" sems crazy; they are surely a poorer side now than the one that beat Penrith. It strikes me, that if Saints have a 'jewel in the crown', it's Bell, rather than Welsby.
Fair one, maybe we could prise him away