WE CAN WIN THE CUP?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
FROM A TO B

WE CAN WIN THE CUP?

Post by FROM A TO B »

Has IM been watching a different team to the rest of us?
According to ITV ttxt "We would have a lot more time to prepare and get some bodies back on board. There is no reason why , if we get through this tie we can't win it". What he should of added was if we can avoid Leeds, Saints, Bradford, Hull, Cas, Salford etc....
:eusa14: :eusa16: :eusa14: :eusa8: :eusa8: :eusa8:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
thegimble

Re: WE CAN WIN THE CUP?

Post by thegimble »

FROM A TO B posted:
According to ITV ttxt "We would have a lot more time to prepare and get some bodies back on board. There is no reason why , if we get through this tie we can't win it". What he should of added was if we can avoid Leeds, Saints, Bradford, Hull, Cas, Salford etc....
But imaginw we beat Wakey. That will be a mirackle i feel.

Then the big guns get sides like Salford and Cas. Saints, Leeds and the Bulls go out. Now Cas get Salford in the next round and Hull get Warington.

then in the semi Warrington get Cas we get a side from a lower league and we get into the final.

Then we make the winner of the other semi think the final is in Cardiff then we go to London and win through default.

Thats a plan worth of BALDRICK i think.

See it can happen

Yes right.
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

thegimble posted:
FROM A TO B posted:
But imaginw we beat Wakey. That will be a mirackle i feel.

Then the big guns get sides like Salford and Cas. Saints, Leeds and the Bulls go out. Now Cas get Salford in the next round and Hull get Warington.

then in the semi Warrington get Cas we get a side from a lower league and we get into the final.

Then we make the winner of the other semi think the final is in Cardiff then we go to London and win through default.

Thats a plan worth of BALDRICK i think.

See it can happen

Yes right.
so cunning you could stick a tail on it and call it a fox!
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Why should we not be able to win the cup?? why is everyone sooooo pesimistic take it one game at a time there is a long time before cardiff anything could happen we WILL beat Wakey and the its 7 weeks to the next round
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Wigan_forever19 85 posted:
Why should we not be able to win the cup?? why is everyone sooooo pesimistic take it one game at a time there is a long time before cardiff anything could happen we WILL beat Wakey and the its 7 weeks to the next round
Based on current form:
played 7 won 1
3rd worse record for points scored
4th worse record for points conceded
We can't play for 80 minutes
We have no invention, cohesion or leadership.

I haven't got a downer on the club, just don't see how he can make comments like we can win the cup!
If he had said we can beat wakey and start getting our season back on track, then fair enough.
Mind you, this is the same person who said after the Warrington debacle, 4 away games and planning to come back to the JJB with 8 points!!!!!
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

yeah but if he said "Were not gonna win anything" everyone would go off on saying saying how can a coach say somthing like that, fact of the matter is the one thing lacking at wigan is confidence, by the barrell load, we have to remain upbeat and believe we can win that was what got us that win at saints last year good friday, we wouldn't let them win cos we knew we deserved it and we wanted more defended 3 back to back sets of 6, we can win, just got we haven't started firing on all cylinders yet does not mean should be written off. We need to get behind the lads and show them we believe they can win.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
OJ

Post by OJ »

Sheffield Eagles thought the same some years back and they were right! :)
Never argue with an idiot. He will bring you down to his level and beat you with experience.

ian.birchall

Post by ian.birchall »

we WILL beat Wakey and the its 7 weeks to the next round
I fwear it is already much more important that we beat Wakey next week in the league otherwise we could be in deep doo doo :(
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

ian.birchall posted:
we WILL beat Wakey and the its 7 weeks to the next round
I fwear it is already much more important that we beat Wakey next week in the league otherwise we could be in deep doo doo :(
What you give for Brian to be back in the team Ian, i trust you've been monitoring his process in the NRL :wink:
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
MiThor

Post by MiThor »

call me a skeptic, but i get the feeling you don't beleive everything IM tells you , why? the fact it's a load of cobblers might have something to do with it