GET BROWN OUT

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
First Try Tickle

Re: GET BROWN OUT

Post by First Try Tickle »

Onebigfeka posted:
A to B what principal would that b

Hi Dave..This is Anthony .
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

And just how long have you been watching the Warriors. I've only had a season ticket for around 10 years or so.
Started watching Wigan (Live) in the days of Andy Gregory.
Been to Wembley finals 5 times along with Cardiff, and Murrayfield (when the club sent around 5000 tickets back because no one thought we would win).
I didn't go to Wakefield on principal, as having made a 600 mile round trip to watch that dire performance at Cas.
I don't need lecturing on how to support Wigan Warriors, but do fail to see what IM sees in KB.
[/quote]

I've watching for about 30 years now....when Green Vigo was on the wing and we were in the 2nd division.
Seaon ticket holder 20 years ago, Wembley in 84..never missed another...Every Saints away for the last 25 years..shall i go on.
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Hi Mrs Lam.
Was merely pointing out what the TV was showing.
KO. Let the ball bounce resulting in a drop out. School boy error. If it had been a 50/50 will it go into touch then fair enough, but it was no where near touch.
Not long after he gifted a wonderful interception.

Like the majority of people watching on TV, the first 35 minutes were nothing short of dire. Being at the game, what were your genuine thoughts after that initial 35 minutes performance?
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
turf

Post by turf »

Did anyone see the look that Dallas gave Brown after Brown had let that kick bounce over him? By the way, I was wondering who should have took control of that situation, Brown or Dallas? I would have said Brown.
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

FTT
Don't want to get into an argument, was merely pointing out that I'm not an armchair supporter in general.
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

turf posted:
Did anyone see the look that Dallas gave Brown after Brown had let that kick bounce over him? By the way, I was wondering who should have took control of that situation, Brown or Dallas? I would have said Brown.
BROWN!!! By the time he'd gormlessly let it go Dallas stood no chance!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

mrs_carney posted:
turf posted:
BROWN!!! By the time he'd gormlessly let it go Dallas stood no chance!
Thats not how I saw it. Brown may have let it go straight away but then Dallas did have the chance to pick it up, everyone on here will know I'm a big Dallas fan but he could have made up for Browns mistake there.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

He didnt have the pace off the mark to run to catch the ball before it went over the line, come on hes fast but hes not superman!!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

FROM A TO B posted:
Hi Mrs Lam.
Was merely pointing out what the TV was showing.
KO. Let the ball bounce resulting in a drop out. School boy error. If it had been a 50/50 will it go into touch then fair enough, but it was no where near touch.
Not long after he gifted a wonderful interception.

Like the majority of people watching on TV, the first 35 minutes were nothing short of dire. Being at the game, what were your genuine thoughts after that initial 35 minutes performance?
I kno I know, was just wondering if thats what FTT was trying to get at maybe they weren't!

After the 40 I was feeling down as I think everyone was, like Geoff it wasn't so much anger but more disappointment that it was going the same way as usual and I was thinking o noooo another 20 odd points in the second half however I did say, that the try before half time would do us some good. It's what Milly used to do with Saints, a try before and a try straight after the half and it was a good effort from the lads to get that try.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

mrs_carney posted:
He didnt have the pace off the mark to run to catch the ball before it went over the line, come on hes fast but hes not superman!!
?Are we talking about the very first kick off or another time because the very first kick off went just over his head, he had all the time in the world to reach out and get it. If we're talking about another time I'll just have to wait and see Geoffs tape to discuss that one but I don't remember another incident like that.

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!