Jeffries or Deacon

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
First Try Tickle

Jeffries or Deacon

Post by First Try Tickle »

I heard rumours that we have signed both of these today...along with Solomona.

Nothing like good rumours...shows the rugby is still the talk of the town.....

for me...Deacon..no thanks.

But Jeffries and Solamona... :D

can we have Rooney too please.....
mrs_carney

Re: Jeffries or Deacon

Post by mrs_carney »

I'd be liking rooney, have to say i wanted him in the off season but it never happened, as for jeffries wasnt he going to be signed before the delightful moran?? Solomona.......not bothered either way he looks to have lost form in the off season!!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Too many rumours going around at the moment.
Not sure how we could sign both with Rads money, they must be on pretty high salaries themselves not exactly unknown players there, and being settled at their own clubs and moving after just a couple of months I think they might be demanding a fair bit more than their currently earning. Can we afford both?

:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Doubt we could afford Jeffries Rooney and Solomona without getting rid of moran and orr. Mind you heard a pretty interesting rumour whihc would allow all of these to take place...but i wont say as it could get people in trouble if its not true. We'll just have to wait and see.....as per usual!
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

mrs_carney posted:
Doubt we could afford Jeffries Rooney and Solomona without getting rid of moran and orr. Mind you heard a pretty interesting rumour whihc would allow all of these to take place...but i wont say as it could get people in trouble if its not true. We'll just have to wait and see.....as per usual!
say it, say it, say it....

this is the thing that makes the wigan world go round...
Onebigfeka

Post by Onebigfeka »

oops hi ant need a lesson?
24hrs in a day
24 cans in a case
coincidence?
i think not
Kat

Post by Kat »

I'd have either before Moran!
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

in the daily mail the other day it said wigan turn cats over then offer for sol. meaning we have offered for david solomona.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
AndyWright

Post by AndyWright »

solomona i think would fit into our team very well, he is powerful and works out wide so our centres/wingers might actually get some time with the ball.

As for the jeffries or deacon question, i would go with deacon 100% every time, he grew up in the same town as me (hindley) and also played for the same amateur team as i stil play for. but i just think he is an amazing talent, he might not do alot, but that one thing he does changes the whole complexion of the game, he is highly rated in my eyes
Sutty

Post by Sutty »

I agree, on Saturday he seemed to kick Hull all over the pitch and in tough conditions as well. He may not be the same style player as some of the other scrum halves but he has certainly got a good kicking game, be it on the fifth tackle or kicking for goal. I would be more than happy to see him in cherry and white. I am still sceptical about all the rumours linking us to a whole host of players, but we'll just have to wait and see. :eusa10: