Re: hull sack kear should mill...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mackie

Re: hull sack kear should mill...

Post by mackie »

should millward be next? one word definately
i am wigan till i die i know i am i'm sure i am i'm wigan till i die
Matthew

Re: hull sack kear should ...

Post by Matthew »

Let's face it - a big defeat tonight is now inevitable. Every time Wakefield get the ball and complete their set - they score

A bigger defeat awaits us next Friday

If he still has a job after that, then he must beat Harlequins - failure to that and it will be P45 time.

I want him to do well - I really do; but there has to be a limit. After tonight we'll have won one game in 8 - that is not acceptable. If the team won't play for the coach then it is unlikely that the club will sack all of the players - it will be the coach that will have to go
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
mackie

Post by mackie »

a big defeat on friday i would say dont turn up and forfit it the margin given against us will be less than stains score the way we are playing i cant see them scoring less than 90 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
i am wigan till i die i know i am i'm sure i am i'm wigan till i die
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

jolleymax posted:
never agreed with the club signing him in the first place.
the man clearly he cant have the respect of the players if he did then they would not put up such a pathetic performance

its now time for the club to get rid of him away games or not with performaces like tonights first half we will surley be fighting to stay in super league who would have thought we would be saying that at the begining of the season.

get rid of willward and put john pendllbury in charge as caretaker coach and look to sign sombody who can manage the players not just be a mouth peace for what the press wants to hear.
I differ from you in that when we signed Millward i laughed my socks off i rubbed my hands and prepared for the glory days. How wrong was i how right were you!
I stuck up at times for Ian but we are getting thrashed by a basement club we cant sign a decent player because we are the laughing stock of the rugby world and Milly cant get the players at the club to play for him,the fans and themselves.By all accounts he has alienated too many players in his attempt to rebuild the team in his style, he fails to recognise the best performer and star player to accomodate his lapdog.
Phew that had to come out after reading the half time summary.I just really feel for any of our fans who have gone tonight and if they decided to wander home at half time i wouldnt blame them.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

damien morrissey posted:
jolleymax posted:
never agreed with the club signing him in the first place.
the man clearly he cant have the respect of the players if he did then they would not put up such a pathetic performance

its now time for the club to get rid of him away games or not with performaces like tonights first half we will surley be fighting to stay in super league who would have thought we would be saying that at the begining of the season.

get rid of willward and put john pendllbury in charge as caretaker coach and look to sign sombody who can manage the players not just be a mouth peace for what the press wants to hear.
I differ from you in that when we signed Millward i laughed my socks off i rubbed my hands and prepared for the glory days. How wrong was i how right were you!
I stuck up at times for Ian but we are getting thrashed by a basement club we cant sign a decent player because we are the laughing stock of the rugby world and Milly cant get the players at the club to play for him,the fans and themselves.By all accounts he has alienated too many players in his attempt to rebuild the team in his style, he fails to recognise the best performer and star player to accomodate his lapdog.
Phew that had to come out after reading the half time summary.I just really feel for any of our fans who have gone tonight and if they decided to wander home at half time i wouldnt blame them.
I totally agree with you. Seems we believed we were getting the best coach in SL and to his credit he might be that. But not at the JJB. Its time to bring in a certain Mr Anderson i feel.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

John Kear Head Coach with Pendelbury as assistant?

GMR reckon that Millward looks pretty glum - do you think that Hull would want him? - he can take Higham with him!

His position is untenable he can't survive this - surely?
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Time to cast your votes folks
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
damien morrissey

Matthew posted:
John Kear Head Coach with Pendelbury as assistant?

GMR reckon that Millward looks pretty glum - do you think that Hull would want him? - he can take Higham with him!

His position is untenable he can't survive this - surely?
I really dont see Kear as the right man for the job he seems to prosper as the underdog not as the leader of a star team. The problem is that where do we go i did my grade 1 RL coaching course in the same group as John Pendlebury. so i say give him a go till the end of the season we can either improve or stay the same and go down thats obvious of course but action needs to be taken.
emma warriors simply the best

Post by emma warriors simply the best »

Milward 2 go!!! surely someone can help us do better than 40 - 14 against wakefield
LOYAL
WARRIOR

PHIL BAILEY: "I am totally thrilled to be joining the Wigan Warriors. Everyone believes in the club and I can’t wait to join Wigan for 2007".

Iafeta Paleaaesina:"Our fans support over recent years has been astonishing. They are the backbone of the Club and we are truly grateful for the way they get behind us".

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

we can build this dream together
standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
damien morrissey

i have a suggestion Harrison, he seems to have grown in skill and support.It is early days yet for him as a coach but he seems to inspire his guys does well under salary cap and he isnt afraid to say we were awful, none of this rubbish about winning so many first halfs, so what who cares what about the second half!