Re: Right decision ? / Wrong decision ?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
ian.birchall

Re: Right decision ? / Wrong decision ?

Post by ian.birchall »

Whats the matter with you idiots voting against. This is the best news for Wigan since Murrayfield 2002
Regarder une fille en bikini, c'est comme avoir un revolver chargé sur sa table:
Il n'y a rien de mal a ça mais il est difficile de penser à autre chose.

Now Europe is just for holidays.
Jordz

Re: Right decision ? / Wro...

Post by Jordz »

wigans worst habit is sacking coaches. they dont know the meanin of a 3 year contract, mite aswell give the coaches week by week contracts, be simpler that way
Come On Toys!!
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

ian.birchall posted:
Whats the matter with you idiots voting against. This is the best news for Wigan since Murrayfield 2002
Yes spot on. For me IM was 2nd choice to Anderson but a good choice. Things did not work out and for some to start shouting the odds that they were happy with him are hellbent on getting rid of MO. And can not see further than that.

MO has a lot to answer for and if the next coach fails then he should go and take a back seat or better still sod off to the Latics for good.

IM had to go were not mid table folks were bottom with a hiding coming up on Friday. Monday the season must start and players must stand up or it wont be MO on his own who will have a lot to answer for.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

do you know the meaning of relegation. do you know the consequences of relegation. do you know were we are in the league.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
ladylloyd

Post by ladylloyd »

I agree it wont make much different who is our coach as long as Dennis Moran is still there he is the sour apple in the bunch get rid of him and things will get better he hates the club and only causes rifts amongst the players.
Jordz

Post by Jordz »

u wot? moran was awesome against wakey in CC, hes been solid in many games, up with the top 3 players, its the players running off him etc that aint playing ball
Come On Toys!!
Mike
Site Admin

Post by Mike »

thegimble posted:
Things did not work out and for some to start shouting the odds that they were happy with him are hellbent on getting rid of MO. And can not see further than that.
Personally, I think it was a bad decision to sack MIllward, but not because I want rid of Mo. I think is was a bad decision to appoint Millward if they were going to sack him. Because of IMs forthright opinions on players and everything else, you have to back Millward for at least 2 seasons so he can disasameble and rebuild the club in his image. If you are not perpared to let him do this, then you made a bad descision appointing him in the first place, and sacking him proves it.

I just hope that the next coach, whoever it is (:eusa10: not kear, not kear, not kear ...), gets a decent chance to build a side that he wants to see on the park. All they have to do this year is aviod relegation, then get in to the bottom of the playoffs next season, then challenge the year after that. Knowing the board at this club, if they are not finishing in the top 2 next seaosn whoever is coach will be sacked. :eusa17: :eusa17: :eusa17:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
🏆🏆🏆🏆
First Try Tickle

Post by First Try Tickle »

ladylloyd posted:
I agree it wont make much different who is our coach as long as Dennis Moran is still there he is the sour apple in the bunch get rid of him and things will get better he hates the club and only causes rifts amongst the players.
oh yes, its him what misses all the tacles and lets other teams score. Its defense we need at the moment and most scrum half dont do this...long,deacon etc

This has nothing to do with Moran..you'll see if he goes somewhere else and starts ripping us to pieces again.
emma warriors simply the best

Post by emma warriors simply the best »

Well i agree its best thing that happened to wigan didnt think it would ever happen but it finally has
LOYAL
WARRIOR

PHIL BAILEY: "I am totally thrilled to be joining the Wigan Warriors. Everyone believes in the club and I can’t wait to join Wigan for 2007".

Iafeta Paleaaesina:"Our fans support over recent years has been astonishing. They are the backbone of the Club and we are truly grateful for the way they get behind us".

!!!WARRIORS 4 LIFE!!!

Born a WARRIOR!
Live a WARRIOR!
Die a WARRIOR!

we can build this dream together
standing strong forever
Nothing's gonna stop us now

Proud to be a wiganer!!!
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

emma warriors simply the best posted:
Well i agree its best thing that happened to wigan didnt think it would ever happen but it finally has
Yeah now we have no players and Farrar incharge......woo :eh:
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3