Linday MUST go NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Mean Dean

Re: Linday MUST go NOW!!!!...

Post by Mean Dean »

Totally agree but supposedly AGENT MILLWARD got full control yet i seriously doubt it as soon as there was aplayer revolt he was out the door.
jinkin jimmy

Post by jinkin jimmy »

Mean Dean posted:
Totally agree but supposedly AGENT MILLWARD got full control yet i seriously doubt it as soon as there was aplayer revolt he was out the door.
If there was a revolt to get Millward out I would have expected to see a spirited performance today. We just got more of the same. IMO Millward has been sacked under false pretences!!
Mean Dean

Post by Mean Dean »

I agree Jimmy we will struggle to get a better coach in my opinion than Millward bottom line is the players are c**p. :angry:
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Mean Dean posted:
I agree Jimmy we will struggle to get a better coach in my opinion than Millward bottom line is the
players are c**p. :angry:
and Lindsay should go

wiganbythesea

Post by wiganbythesea »

I think our team would have a lot more skill than it has now..

Its nightmare reading looking at the players we could have had in our team at the moment ie briscoe, long , robinson... and we could go on.

he maybe has signed some players for us but we are still a mssive club a world class players would dream of playing for a successful wigan at the JJB
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

jodie clark posted:
we need to either have banners maybe on a televised game to get noticed like latics did when he joined there board
or we could go to whelen but i dont see how hat will help
its whether whelan will be interested
tried it and they make you take them down :angry:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

What about before and after the game. Outside the main stand.

Anyone up for it?

MrsLam

Post by MrsLam »

Oh give over.

Are you now saying the players arent playing for Mo, just like they weren't playing for Millward? Millward was given full control, Mo let him take over Wigan and it didn't work. millward has only been gone two games give it a chance for the club to settle. Sick to death of hearing all this crap about Mo.
:thum: Ancient and Loyal :thum:

2005 - Play for pride
2006 - Play!
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

MrsLam posted:
Oh give over.

Are you now saying the players arent playing for Mo, just like they weren't playing for Millward? Millward was given full control, Mo let him take over Wigan and it didn't work. millward has only been gone two games give it a chance for the club to settle. Sick to death of hearing all this crap about Mo.
No one said the players are not playing for Lindsay!
I agree Millward did not work but full control was not given.
Give things time to settle, we need a complete change we are in deep trouble and that is a fact.
You say you are sick to death of hearing what you call crap. This is your opinion many more would disagree with you, everyone has their own opinion.

I can see a protest the only way forward.

Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Wigan Watcher posted:
I agree Millward did not work but full control was not given.
I thought he was given full control, notwithstanding ML's recent comments? Certainly Maurice said that IM would be responsible for recruitment, and the arrival of the likes of Higham and Jonkers, and the attempt to sign Mason, are clear evidence of that in my mind. There was also the rather sweeping changes behind-the-scenes, removing the likes of Nigel Ashley-Jones who was well-documented as not getting along with Millward in his previous job. What bits did ML not allow Millward to control?
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]