Hock more test

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Hock more test

Post by mike binder »

S[poke to gh yesterday says hes having more test on wednesday ,seems hes not given up on the season yet :conf: unlike some of the players out on the pitch :angry:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Re: Hock more test

Post by mrs_carney »

:conf: Who?? I think i vaguely recall him....
There's no saying he's going to come back like he was IF he comes back, hes not played in over a year so hes not going to be fit instantly. I wouldnt get too excited just yet.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

im not getting exited he just another bigger more athletic player :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

:o :lol:
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

and if i get excited were i bumbped in to him and dv and calders id get a little worried :wink:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

To be honest although it pains me to say it i cant see Hock being good enough this year if he does come back or at all. He will have had nearly 2 years out the game if he comes back at the earliest time and its just too long to be out of the game nowadays. I mean i hope he proves me wrong but i think the standard and general quality of superleague has shot up over the last few years and i think sadly it may be too little too late for him, I know hes a young lad and all its just a substantial time out of anygame usually results in the player never coming back to their former glory.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

Hock will be better than James, Hansen and Tickle, whether he's 100% fit ot not.
Wigan_forever1985

Post by Wigan_forever1985 »

Good point, although i think Hansen actually had started playing alot better before he was injuryed, there is no doubt Hock will bring pyshical prowess to the field its whether having had such an injury he will be confident enough to use it, cos at the end of the day it all boils down to confidence. I remember when henry paul got that back injury and for about a year afterwards he stopped all the twisting out of tackles he used to do and looked very ordinary compared to how he looked before the ijury although true to form he did pick up again when he left wigan
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

The only thing I like about Hansen is his defence, he is one of the few people we have who goes in low as the first man. His go forward is more of a go sideways, then to the other side, and then a few steps forward and make zero yardage in the tackle.
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

ChrisA posted:
The only thing I like about Hansen is his defence, he is one of the few people we have who goes in low as the first man. His go forward is more of a go sideways, then to the other side, and then a few steps forward and make zero yardage in the tackle.
how many of our players run forwards minus logan and feka? :conf:
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------