Hock more test

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
- psycho -

Re: Hock more test

Post by - psycho - »

ChrisA posted:
Hock will be better than James, Hansen and Tickle, whether he's 100% fit ot not.
debateable. hansen was doing very well last season and this season. he came second in the young player of the year award and has alot of talen.t i hope we keepo hold of him. james is doing considerably well, CONSIDERING he was a national league 2 player a few weeks ago, so he has done well being thrown in at the deep end. if gaz hock was back and 100% fit then great but an injury like his is not easy to bounce back from and it will really effect his game if he isn't 100%. look at david vaeliki who has never ealy recovered from his injury that he sustained whilst playing for the eels.
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
bikerharry

Post by bikerharry »

ChrisA posted:
Hock will be better than James, Hansen and Tickle, whether he's 100% fit ot not.
Better than James and Hansen maybe, but I don't know how you can say that about Tickle. He's one our most underated players. He's been the backbone of our pack since Cassidy went. I'm looking forward to having Hock back, and think he'll give us so many more options both in attack and defence, he really is a first rate player, but don't under sell what Tickle has done for us. He's one of the few players at the moment who's commitment and effort has never failed. How many of the current squad can you say that about? :D
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

bikerharry posted:
ChrisA posted:
Better than James and Hansen maybe, but I don't know how you can say that about Tickle. He's one our most underated players. He's been the backbone of our pack since Cassidy went. I'm looking forward to having Hock back, and think he'll give us so many more options both in attack and defence, he really is a first rate player, but don't under sell what Tickle has done for us. He's one of the few players at the moment who commitment and effort has never failed. How many of the current squad can you say that about? :D
you are stook in last season. tickle was great last season, kicked well, tackled well, attacked well and looked great with ball in hand. this year he is a non existant player who can't tackle, who can't attack and he seems to have lost his kicking a bit! there is no point dwelling on the past as this season both james and hansen (for the time he played) were or have been better than tickle.

bikerharry

Post by bikerharry »

We've had a squad of non-existent players this season. There have been one or two shining lights, Feka being the biggest, but Tickle's work rate has been fantastic. That's what you need in a second rower,
bertina

Post by bertina »

bikerharry posted:
We've had a squad of non-existent players this season. There have been one or two shining lights, Feka being the biggest, but Tickle's work rate has been fantastic. That's what you need in a second rower,
You must be seeing something that I can't Harry, because I can't recall Tickle doing anything worthwhile at all this season. And what I think makes it worse is that he doesn't look like he is interested in doing anything.
Definitely something for the new coach to sort out.We all know Tickle is more than capable of playing well, (unlike some of the people out there), but his interest and attitude at the moment stinks, for whatever reason.
ChrisA

Post by ChrisA »

I would say after last season, Tickle has been terrible, as have the majority.
MrAlex

Post by MrAlex »

http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/mbfivelive/F21 ... ad=2758074

Most of the informative posts have been deleted. I won't repeat them on here, because I'm sure it's against rules, but it seems to be common knowledge who and why (all three the same reason).
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

tut. told you all. if the three (not mentioning names) are sacked then will noble be bringing langley vagana and deacon, or vagana deacon and newton? lots of rumours going around and im not sure which to believe at the moment except the ones about certain players doing bad things.

Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

- psycho - posted:
tut. told you all.
The BBC messageboard is no more an indication of fact than any other, and I'm sure in the same way there are people that are both on here and RLFans, that there are people from both of those sites who also go on the BBC site posting the same old rumour and nonsense. Infact, I'd say the BBC site is even worse than the others, there's virtually no factual content at all on there. They're like a bunch of little children exchanging insults about each other's respective teams.

As I mentioned earlier, if this is true then where's the RFL? Such allegations are against the rules of the sport (and all sports?) - what is claimed is in their domain at least as much as the club's, and by keeping it internal (if it is true) then the club might even leave itself open to the kind of accusations of cheating or whatever that accompanied the news about Quentin Pongia's health problem. No-one criticised Bradford when Ryan Hudson's problems became public knowledge.

I'm still adopting a cautious, not-really-convinced wait-and-see attitude to it all.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
HindleyGreen28

Post by HindleyGreen28 »

Not linked with any of this previous post at all .... can someone help me name three wigan players?

Rest of post removed to avoid potential legal problems in case what you are alluding to is infact complete and utter nonsense. Fraggle