Brian Noble

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Wigan Watcher

Brian Noble

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Just heard that Mr Noble has decided to come to Wigan, this call came from Leeds of all places. I cannot say 100% that it is true but we will all find out later this afternoon.

mike binder

Re: Brian Noble

Post by mike binder »

think we all know that,did it mention phil Clarke as hid right hand man
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

mike binder posted:
think we all know that,did it mention phil Clarke as hid right hand man
No he did not tell me that he was however very sure.I know we will all find out this afternoon.

OR WILL WE?

MrAlex

Post by MrAlex »

Personally, I can't see it getting announced until after the match tonight
Cruncher

Post by Cruncher »

MrAlex posted:
You never know. It wouldn't make sense for Noble to keep the Bradford team in suspense, so they all probably know the answer already. It could very well be a tea-time announcement, in order for BN to get the big Odsal farewell that he deserves.

Here's hoping, anyway.
damien morrissey

Post by damien morrissey »

Cruncher posted:
MrAlex posted:
You never know. It wouldn't make sense for Noble to keep the Bradford team in suspense, so they all probably know the answer already. It could very well be a tea-time announcement, in order for BN to get the big Odsal farewell that he deserves.

Here's hoping, anyway.
I am of the opinion that Bradford players are aware of the situation and are going to send Noble off in style tonight. Then after the game it will be announced on the pitch to the fans in a post match interview.
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

Cruncher posted:
MrAlex posted:

Here's hoping, anyway.
I'd go with that, and reading Stuart Wilkinson's comments after the game yesterday we need someone here super-quick. He says that things need work, including our defence, but he's convinced that "we can turn things with the right guidance" (source: today's Daily Star). Now, I don't know much of his background, but Andrew Farrer is still there, who was originally brought in as defensive coach and has previously been head coach at St George-Illawarra (with Millward as his assistant), so he at least is fully qualified to coach our team and shouldn't need any "guidance" to at least coach the basics. But here's an admission that the Assistant Coaches are effectively not up to the job. Something not right there, and whilst I believe Farrer is already going at the end of this year, I don't think either deserves a job once the new man is appointed if they're coming out with quotes like that.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

Made a phone call and found out that Lindsay has just set of for Leeds HQ.

What is he doing there and will he be at the match (Bradford)

thegimble

Post by thegimble »

Wigan Watcher posted:

Siginnig Maguire, Burrows, Walker, Bailey, Mathers ann Tony Smith as assistant for Noble i hope :lol:

Or maybe hes having a haircut.
Wigan Watcher

Post by Wigan Watcher »

thegimble posted:
Wigan Watcher posted:

Siginnig Maguire, Burrows, Walker, Bailey, Mathers ann Tony Smith as assistant for Noble i hope :lol:

Or maybe hes having a haircut.
good one!!!

He has decided to take over Leeds as well!

He has guaranteed to bring Leeds to the same level as Wigan inside 12 months, he accepts he said it would take him 3 years at Wigan but feels that the experience he has gained at Wigan will help him along the way.