Re: ALL SEEMS VERY QUIET?

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

maybe they have all decided to do some work and train :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mrs_carney

Post by mrs_carney »

Maybe Millwards singing and dancing wasnt called for?? If he couldnt work with the players he was likely to think "oh we need another body to plug this" etc etc. I think Noble will work with what he's got. He never made a big deal at Bradford, no big press things of "we're going after such a player", i like his way of doing things.
11/07/05 x - Always and forever - x <3
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

just a note to let anyone who watches ra-ra .gary connelly will be playing in the final of the heiniken[check spelling]cup for munster. good luck gary
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

Heineken i think you'll find it's spelt!!! Yeah congratulations to Munster, but i don't think Gary Connoly will be playing somehow even though their backline is not brilliant, just like the Leinster game they are forward orientated (a bit like the Bradford of rugby union!!) But anyway wish them well in their final as a Bath fan i want them to beat the gouging Biarritz players! :D
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

stevocod posted:
Heineken i think you'll find it's spelt!!! Yeah congratulations to Munster, but i don't think Gary Connoly will be playing somehow even though their backline is not brilliant, just like the Leinster game they are forward orientated (a bit like the Bradford of rugby union!!) But anyway wish them well in their final as a Bath fan i want them to beat the gouging Biarritz players! :D
You must have enjoyed that try fest at the weekend then.
Tell me again, how many tries from the 27 points scored? Wait a minute , 27 is divisible by 3
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
The appointment of noble , one win, a half decent display it all seems to have quietend the rumour mill and there doesnt seem to be much hot gossip coming out of the JJB at the mo no wild rumours

Anybody any news, any gossip etc etc.

And Tomorrow it will be announced that Mark Gasnier will sign as will Filden and Newton. With Brown going to the Bulls on the swap.

That will show uas to keep quite. :roll: :roll:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

thegimble posted:
TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:
The appointment of noble , one win, a half decent display it all seems to have quietend the rumour mill and there doesnt seem to be much hot gossip coming out of the JJB at the mo no wild rumours

And Tomorrow it will be announced that Mark Gasnier will sign as will Filden and Newton. With Brown going to the Bulls on the swap.

were is moran going
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

mike binder posted:
thegimble posted:
TWO EYED WARRIOR posted:

were is moran going

Orrell.
mstiggy

Post by mstiggy »

Is Paul Deacon really injured? apparently he is not playing friday vs Catalans due to ankle problems, or is this just a cover whilst negociations take place??
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

mstiggy posted:
Is Paul Deacon really injured? apparently he is not playing friday vs Catalans due to ankle problems, or is this just a cover whilst negociations take place??
there goes the peace.