Cavalry to Hull.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Re: Cavalry to Hull.

Post by GeoffN »

pieater-alex posted:
We go on a double decker coach finches coaches a.k.a stormin normans barmy army and I ve heard that some people on this site have criticised it and im having none of it were the best supporters you can get and the days out are just fantastic were always full week in week out and were all ancient and loyal so if you see us give us a wave
We go on that one, too! In fact, my son's got a "Stormin Norman" T-shirt!
FROM A TO B

Post by FROM A TO B »

Destroying the environment with a 4 wheel drive (but at least it's been in a field).
Silver Honda CRV with the big Wigan Ancient and Loyal sticker in the back screen.
By the way, don't buy 2 of those window stickers cos you can't see trough the bloody things!
May not fly past you all at 150mph, but wait til it snows :lol: :lol: :lol:
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
Warrior came
Warrior saw
Warrior conquered
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

pieater-alex posted:
cool good on you mate well we didnt get a tshirt we should of done but oh well were do u sit top deck or bottom im atthe bottomi played piano at huddersfield once if u went
If you watch the video of the Huddersfield game, at the end after the Noble interview, David is on TV with a couple of the girls, clapping and looking up at the screen!

We get on at Ashton, so just sit anywhere there's a space! Not usually together - he goes with the youngsters, I tend to stick with the other "old fogies"!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

luke_robinsons_ angel posted:
if i leave now i might just get to match on time, cos i either have to walk or ride bike!!!!! if any of you see me pip your horns and give me a wave
if your lucky and we have room well stop and pick u up :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

FROM A TO B posted:
Destroying the environment with a 4 wheel drive (but at least it's been in a field).
Silver Honda CRV with the big Wigan Ancient and Loyal sticker in the back screen.
By the way, don't buy 2 of those window stickers cos you can't see trough the bloody things!
May not fly past you all at 150mph, but wait til it snows :lol: :lol: :lol:
thats my car lol
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

pieater-alex posted:
YOU BEST BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU SAY THAT COACH IS THE BEST WAY TO GET TO A WIGAN MATCH ITS CHEAP ITS A GOOD LAUGH THE PEOPLE ARE GREAT AND THEY HAVE TOILET STOPS!!!!! FOR SOME PEOPLE THATS A BIG RELIEF GEOFF I LL TRY AND FIND YOU ARE YOU GOING HULL?? WE ARE.
Ah the good old Finches bus i keep mentioning from time to time. Its funny and slow. Used to have it with school trips. Wakefield away i saw the bus and made a hastey decision to go to the services before the double-decker unloads and i aint queueing for toilets behind 80 wiganers.

Big up Finch's!!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
standofftfield

Post by standofftfield »

I to drive a silver accord but will be in Hull from Friday night (someone has to go for the week-end
jodie clark

Post by jodie clark »

ive bin wiv ya n all alex once hope i can go again with you on the saturday and sunday fixtures i really enjoyed it when we went to castlefordwe are hopefully going me my mum and my sister on sunday we will be in a bluey silvery new model renault scenic :lol:
always look on the bright side of life :D

what ever happens stick together !!!

simply the best,better than all the rest !!

!!! WE ARE THE WARRIORS !!!

R.I.P Mike Gregory A True legend xxxx
- psycho -

Post by - psycho - »

are we gonig pie eaters?
"what ever happens... we stick together... we stay together... we survive."

-------------------------------------
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

stormin normans coach have the drums on sunday as little boy woodie :lol:

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME