Kevin Brown

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
steve

Kevin Brown

Post by steve »

I feel sorry for him. he seems to get a bashing every second on this site. Id have him over moron. Ive never played rugby and even I can predict what hes gonna do!!! And hes slow
mario

Re: Kevin Brown

Post by mario »

pieater-alex posted:
I dont feel sorry for him in the slightest he is a lazy player which from my view i dont no about everyone else doesnt seem to care he's too small and weak and slow he's pathetic for this club and level of standards he is not good enough and there will be no feeling sorry for him if we go down compare him to tuigamala big difference and if you remember mate Moran was our top try scorer last year so your wrong moran is better than brown end of story
Moran was responsible for more tries against us than he scored or created for us!
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

pieater-alex posted:
...he's too small and weak and slow he's pathetic for this club and level of standards he is not good enough and there will be no feeling sorry for him if we go down compare him to tuigamala big difference and if you remember mate Moran was our top try scorer last year so your wrong moran is better than brown end of story
He's faster than either Orr or Moran, both of whom have made breaks and not had the pace to finish them, unlike Brown.
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

ican understand feeling sorry for him its not hes fault hes picked and put in the team maybe he does av skills but he just aint ready for 1st team rugby yet
luke_robinsons_angel

Post by luke_robinsons_angel »

1 player won't get the team relegated, it seems to me that because kev is one of the quieter lads it is easy for you all to blame him when things go wrong, you all need to watch all the mistakes that the rest of the team make
Saints are just wiganers who haven't fully evolved

RIP Mike Gregory, one of lifes real legends.
Martin Taylor

Post by Martin Taylor »

Rubbish! Brown is not even close in terms of pace to both these players. If you watch the Giants game, you will see Brown get skinned by Aspinwall, and can't even lay a hand on him! Aspinwall leaves him for dead and that's not saying much! He looks like he is running in quick sand! For a player of his size and weight he should be very quick! God help him if he ever does bulk up!
Stan Doff

Post by Stan Doff »

Whilst I agree Kev is not playing well at the moment I am sick and ed up with the way that each year a section of our support decide that all things that go wrong are down to one player. This year its kev but they seem to have a secret meeting before a ball is kicked to deside who they will have it in for this year.
It is hardly fair to have a go at the lad when at least half the team have been abysmal.
Yes in the first half there were a couple of times he was caught out of position but if you watch the problem with our defence sliding accross came way before it got out wide. If we were attacking and their defence moved as slowly as ours did I would expect us to get through.
No one is talking about the way he set Dallas up for his try are they? No, because they have made their minds up already.
Get off the lads back and give him a chance.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

kev,s defense is weak and his choice of pass can sometimes be strange to say the least. I have seen better shoulders on a barbie doll and they
are probably modelled on a size 6/8 girl. He is one of the weakest players in our team.
UnsungPanapa

Post by UnsungPanapa »

Kevin Brown is far to weak physically to be playing in the centre's in todays modern game centre's need to be more like second rowers now a days, he could be a good stand off one day when he works out that you don't need to set up a try with every touch of the ball you get he may learn abit more when barrett comes over next season he basically plays as an extra forward for australia .
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

UnsungPanapa posted:
Kevin Brown is far to weak physically to be playing in the centre's in todays modern game centre's need to be more like second rowers now a days, he could be a good stand off one day when he works out that you don't need to set up a try with every touch of the ball you get he may learn abit more when barrett comes over next season he basically plays as an extra forward for australia .
well said just look at the senior,s and gleeson,s of this world