who's it between?(relegation).

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
damien morrissey

Re: who's it between?(rele...

Post by damien morrissey »

thegimble posted:
damien morrissey posted:
turf posted:
Wigan and Castleford?!?!
Wakey ,Cas, Hudders.
We win we drag Wakey and Quins into the equation.
My thoughts plus Hudders without Thorman arnt the same side so i added them into the mix.Quins do seem to be able to score points so i discount them and Cas are so unpredictable.
Before anyone says it. I am expecting us to find our feet at some stage sooner rather than later.
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

I'd say Cas and Huddersfield. I'd be very worried if I was a Hudders fan. It's not so much that they lost to us, but that it looked so easy.

Before Cas's win against Salford, I thought they were dead certs to go end up bottom or second bottom.

At the moment, we don't look clever, but I'm hoping tomorrow is the start of the turnaround.
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

The destiny is in our hands look at the fixtures starting with Cas tonight Wakey away Catalans Home twice Harlequins away twice Wakey home Hudds home these 8 matches are winable all these clubs are in the bottom of the league .Win these and and we have a good chance of staying up any big scalps is abonus.
My money is on Cas to be bottom.
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

8 games 16 points we have 4 thats 20

that has more than enough to stay up the last 4 seasons :cool: so fingers crossed
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

cant see wakey going down to good ,cas us and huddersfield are in the battle, think rfl will prefare huddersfield as they have a very poor following ,so watch for some dodgey decisions going against them and going our way over the next few weeks cas to stay up as they have a good following and they say rugbys not fixed :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Agree 100%

Last week we needed a good performance - and in the first half we certainly didn't get it.

This week we need a result - I don't care if we win 1-0 nil to be honest.

With the exception of Dallas and Hock we have a full strength team (I'm deliberately not including DV) - these are the games we need to win if we are going to survive and if we can't do it with a full strength team then we are in trouble. A loss or worse still a rout and it really does look like NL1 time.

I'm as nervous about this game as I usually get about CC finals - and I do really think there is that much riding on it
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
ince warrior

Post by ince warrior »

to be honest, the way i see it, if we lose we're doomed but if we win we'll go marching up the league from here
WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGAN!!!

WRLFC & SCFC FOR LIFE!!!

WE HATE LATICS, SAINTS, MACCLESFIELD, BURNLEY, CITY, LEEDS, WIRE AND WREXHAM!!!!
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

most inportent game in our history :conf:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
whitehavenRLforever

Post by whitehavenRLforever »

I'll be clocked infront of the telly 2nite watching the game.

I fancy u boys to win well but if you lose then unless something amazing happens you'll be in serious trouble and beleive me you don't want to spend life in NL1.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

every time i feel good about tonight ikeeping reading a few more threads here and i get real nervous again.it,s real hard being stuck in norn iron at times like this