Targets

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Targets

Post by GeoffN »

All you doom and gloom merchants might take notice that we're no worse off than we were before the game, except that instead of being 4 points behind Cas, we're now 4 points behind Wakey and Huddersfield.
Of course the team needs to buck their ideas up, but give Nobby a chance to get them sorted and we can still be OK.
Mr Stu

Re: Targets

Post by Mr Stu »

GeoffN posted:
All you doom and gloom merchants might take notice that we're no worse off than we were before the game, except that instead of being 4 points behind Cas, we're now 4 points behind Wakey and Huddersfield.
Of course the team needs to buck their ideas up, but give Nobby a chance to get them sorted and we can still be OK.
i agree, there is still time, we are not even half way through the season so there is time to improve and climb back up the table.
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

wouldnt mind getting one or two in the crosshairs (Moran) :lol: :devi:
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

Tonight's Huddersfield/Saints result surprised me though.

Any conspiracy theorists around?
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

GeoffN posted:
Tonight's Huddersfield/Saints result surprised me though.

Any conspiracy theorists around?
No were just S@@T
faz 13

Post by faz 13 »

really feel we have to beat wakey next week, cos time is running out
my rugby team my life
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

faz 13 posted:
really feel we have to beat wakey next week, cos time is running out
Time has gone. Some of the players simply do not care.

the grinch

Post by the grinch »

look we are half way through the season we have played all the teams once and won 2 games! all we are doing now is playing them again! lets hope we can improve and move away from the bottom. the last time we played cas we lost by 20 points this time only 6 points and we can consider ourselves unlucky i feel. macavoy knocking on with the line in sight and a try dissalowed would have won the game. there is improvement but it needs to continue and speed up if we are to stay in super league. keep the faith.
dont let your victories go to your head or your failures go to your heart
turf

Post by turf »

On last night's display, we'll struggle to beat Wakey. By the way, anyone know if any players are coming back for next week.
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

our target is to win a match or go on a winning streak beating, wakey, salford, saints and whoever we've got after that then we'll have 10 points and we'll be going up the table
To be the best
you have to beat the best