Gareth Hock

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Dawber

Gareth Hock

Post by Dawber »

On the re-run last night Eddie and Stevo said that Hock would be back for next weeks game , Anyone know if this is true?
bainzy

Re: Gareth Hock

Post by bainzy »

Apparently he playing in the u21 today
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

hope to see him next week , if nobby put him in the gb squad he must be showing good forw in training
Bring on the Warriors

Post by Bring on the Warriors »

My dad went into the south stand bar before the game last night. He said that Dean Bell said that Hock will be back next week.
Proud to be a Wiganer!!!
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

its crazy init, a month ago he was out for another year and now hes back next week :conf: is it because he didnt get on with millward?
IN WANE WE TRUST
Ron

Post by Ron »

bainzy posted:
Apparently he playing in the u21 today
No, he didn't. Saw him behind sticks at Ince RB.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

I'll be glad to see him back; however I don't really see how much difference he can make. He hasn't played in over a year and it will take a good few games to get the fear of repeating the injury out of his system.
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
yokozuna

Post by yokozuna »

Even if Hock is able to play as half the player he was before he got injured then he'll be better than most of the squad.

Dallas back as well and hopefully a fitter Calderwood?

At least DV is still injured...
Footballers spend 90 minutes pretending they're injured. Rugby League players spend 80 minutes pretending they're not.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

i don,t think hock will take long to get up to speed .he,s got the right mentallity to go for it straight away . it,s the halves and centres that worry me most.another thing we need to do is stop trying to solve our problems individually and trying to do to much on our own.play the basics with disipline and we could turn this around
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

your joking are you? hock when fit is probs best player on field. he reminds me of another mick cassidy when he was young. i cant wait till he gets back on pitch.
IN WANE WE TRUST