Re: Wigan v Cas: Worst Wigan player tonight

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
jerseyman

Re: Wigan v Cas: Worst Wig...

Post by jerseyman »

Lockers you haved got to be jokin. He is awful is the locks getting into ur eyes
mickh

Post by mickh »

As I say jerseyman "look at the bigger picture" not "character assassination", the man is a team player, the rest of the team need to put in a lot more effort, especially going forward and simple backing up. the best form of defence is attack.
BUZZ337

Post by BUZZ337 »

Strange that, the two best players have come from two of the three best teams in recent history..THEY HAVE OBVIOUSLY GOT USED TO WINNING !..Remember that feeling ?

I thought Sean O'L was not good enough, Tickle should never even be allowed near a Wigan jersey and the rest of the bunch were just lazy.

On a positive note Calderwood showed some backbone as he appeared to be injured early on and Mickey Higham had me jumping around like a loony, unfortunately two players don't make a team.I'm trying to stay positive and not start slagging off the club that I love but it's getting more and more anoying seeing the current crop go through the motions, and then have the cheek to hold the hand out for the paycheck...and to top it off I was caught speeding trying to get back home from work so I could watch sky coverage with a cold one.

seggie

Re: Wigan v Cas: Worst Wigan player tonight

Post by seggie »

i voted for moron who again proved that he can't run,pass or kick or create a break.THEN AGAIN DOES A SCRUM HALF NEED THOSE QUALITIES!

P.S not a typo me thinks
UnsungPanapa

Post by UnsungPanapa »

lockers supporting do me a favour there's not one player who can support at wigan, how many times this season has a half break been made with no one in support,also at one point Fletcher was visibly telling outside backs what lines to run (over and unders) simple rugby these days even at north west counties level in one set i was watching fletcher setting something up about 20 yards out telling them some move or other and when he got the ball they all watched him get creamed with blank expressions on there face , its what i keep saying about the players Wigan are churning out they are all robotic clones of each other without any individual flair, because it gets coached out of them.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

As Brian Noble said in today's WEP:

"I'm still looking for players. I've got to bring some quality to the joint".

ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

someone has voted Water Boy (Kev) as the worst player. Shame on them. i think its time to delete this vote.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame