Why????????

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
hock20mmmm

Why????????

Post by hock20mmmm »

why did luke robinson get man of the match?????
sean o'loughlin should have got it by miles!!!!!!
wigan_4eva13@hotmail.com

70-0

the saints experience
Mike
Site Admin

Re: Why????????

Post by Mike »

Because it is picked by the sponsor, who usually just give it to any guy their clients have heard of.

O'Loughlin gets my vote today as well.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

o'loughlin is probebly the best player in a wigan shirt gor me so far.. played well in both the home games i have been to.. & did ok @ bulls.. his work rate & tackling is imense DIDN`T make any mistakes..& his two tries today were class.. i`m pretty sure he will get players player of the game... stepped up BIG this year so far.. & now he is growing his hair. it looks class!! soon get that fro` look.. ( i know. i have curly hair....!! which is why i shave it off!! LOL)
Alex the Warrior

Post by Alex the Warrior »

I was just sprinting back to the car when they announced man of the match. As i passed someone we looked at each other stunned. Robinson fell away at the end of last season and hasn't picked it up again this season.

O'Loughlin easily today.
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

There's a new nickname for him then, SAMSON

He got stick last season when he had a skin head towards the end of the season, now he's afroman he's playing well! The strength is in the hair!
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

hock20mmmm posted:
why did luke robinson get man of the match?????
sean o'loughlin should have got it by miles!!!!!!
But the best player on the pitch IMHO was an ex-Wiganer in Gavin Clinch. A shame he never showed much in the Cherry and White but for the smaller clubs he's always been the star. O'Laughlin was pretty good today, and apart from some early handling errors I thought Tickle played well.
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]
wanny

Post by wanny »

I agree how the hell did luke robinson get motm? i mean how many times in the second half did he not pass when we were camped on their line! the guys meant to be a half back HE'S MEANT TO DISTRIBUTE THE BALL!

on a poisitve note it was good turn out for a game against salford, shame they only brought about 500?
craigbeck

Post by craigbeck »

O'Laughlin got the players player award, presented in the South Stand bar after the match.

Craig
http://www.rockfm.co.uk

http://www.rockfm.co.uk
Sponsor Of Wigan Warriors