coach or lindsay

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
stevo38

coach or lindsay

Post by stevo38 »

who will go first brian noble or maurice lindsay
x Wigan Warrior x

Re: coach or lindsay

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

WHAT!.... :eh: ...........NUTTER :exc:
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
stevo38

Post by stevo38 »

whati mean is millward and the rest all fell to lidsays axe will brian be left to do is job an lindsay shown the door no particular time scale im looking into the future here and i aint no nutter :sly:
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

How many more times are we getting questions like this though? I think this time round the board at wigan understand the need for 'time to build' wqith noble, they aint thick, they know whats happening and what Noble is.. Just look at Arsenal, they took years to build a team (discounting arsene wengers first full season in charge with the double winning side) Noble wont be sacked at the end of the season, you cant build a team in several weeks and expect them to be the dogs balls.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
robjoenz

Post by robjoenz »

ancientnloyal posted:
How many more times are we getting questions like this though? I think this time round the board at wigan understand the need for 'time to build' wqith noble, they aint thick, they know whats happening and what Noble is.. Just look at Arsenal, they took years to build a team (discounting arsene wengers first full season in charge with the double winning side) Noble wont be sacked at the end of the season, you cant build a team in several weeks and expect them to be the dogs balls.
To most people that would appear to be common sense, however, if we are to believe The Boards reasons for parting company with Millward then they do not share this common sense.
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

I think it is different now with Nobbie. Yes i understand 1 win in 9 SL matches isnt good enough for wigan and Millward has to go, but i think the board has realised we cant keep getting new coaches, a team needs to grow from the bottom, just look at wendyball teams such as Bolton or Arsenal.
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame
Bear

Post by Bear »

IT IS NOT THE COACH OR CHAIRMAN WHO PLAY THE GAME :angry: so i wouldnt sack the Wigan Board id sack the players who arnt playing to there full potential
OOOOOO were the greatest club in the world!!!!
wiglol

Post by wiglol »

i agree, noble needs time with this team, however, it isn't him on the pitch week in, week out, if the results aren't improving in the dstant future, i would seriously be thinkin some of the lads, no matter how big a name, have to go.

They are a TEAM and a TEAM effort is needed.
"Winning isn't everything...but wanting to win is"

"The way a man wins, shows much of his character, the way he loses, shows all of it"

"The spirit, the will to win and the will to excel are the things that endure. These qualities are so much more important than the events that occur"