TOP SIX

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
mike binder

Re: TOP SIX

Post by mike binder »

x Wigan Warrior x posted:
We have said b4.... the hawk and gangsters !?!?! i live off whitecroft road....so ur bugged cos ill be scoffin all ya burgers, oh and ill bring lots of beer :D
camn you play pool we need a few more players for the hawk pool team :lol: and you can walk home :o
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

hmmmmmmmmm i can play rugby.....(ex wigan town team), i can play golf (like a one armed man), but pool....well...... im sh*t sober and better pissed. you work that out ! :conf:
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

x Wigan Warrior x posted:
hmmmmmmmmm i can play rugby.....(ex wigan town team), i can play golf (like a one armed man), but pool....well...... im sh*t sober and better pissed. you work that out ! :conf:
ok your dropped :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
x Wigan Warrior x

Post by x Wigan Warrior x »

Aaawwww And theres me looking forward to ripping a few felts :D
we don't stop playing because we grow old ....... we grow old because we stop playing
lionmmark

Post by lionmmark »

horsey posted:
lionmmark posted:
We were really unlucky against Cas and with a little more of lady luck we will finish top six. no probs.
If any evidence was needed to let us know that care in the community isn't working.
Cheers horsey, and there's me going to back you up on that other thread even if you are a Latics fan.
I'm not going to now after that, I've trawled back and can't find the thread now anyway.
waterside glens

Post by waterside glens »

mike binder posted:
10th is our target any more than that is a bonus 4get the top six dont need the pressure finish above the frogs and 1 more then well show ever1 how to party, if we do ill do the bar bq all back to mine but bring your own beer :wink: :lol:
good on ya i,m over the last home game ...party on :D
lionmmark

Post by lionmmark »

waterside glens posted:
mike binder posted:
10th is our target any more than that is a bonus 4get the top six dont need the pressure finish above the frogs and 1 more then well show ever1 how to party, if we do ill do the bar bq all back to mine but bring your own beer :wink: :lol:
good on ya i,m over the last home game ...party on :D
The lack of positivity and ambition astounds me.
I know deep down we are really crap, and are in real danger of going down, but you've got to look on the bright side.
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

Never mind the top 6 10th spot will do for me .We all know the team has hit a bad patch and are rock bottom whether it be players bad coaching and bad management.Lets look on the positive side
Sun 18 Jun Catalans Dragons Home 19:00 - -
Fri 23 Jun Warrington Wolves Home 20:00 - -
Sat 01 Jul Harlequins RL Away 15:00 - -
Fri 07 Jul Wakefield Trinity Wildcats Home 20:00 - -
Fri 14 Jul Salford City Reds Home 20:00 - -
Sun 23 Jul Warrington Wolves Away 15:00 - -
Fri 04 Aug Catalans Dragons Home 20:00
a good run through this fixture period will see us through Nobby will have worked on the players defence and attack hopefully we can still avoid the drop.Lets hope this is our purple patch.
Matthew

Post by Matthew »

Doug Stand posted:
I 've already used the analogy of the Titanic, but it is quite relevant. It was said that some people didn't even try and get to the lifeboats because they still believed that the ship was unsinkable.
I think some of the players have already paddled off in them!
"And Martin Offiah, trying to make some space, now then..." - Ray French, Wembley 1994
------------------------------------------------
Interviewer: So that obviously means that you're not going to St Helens and you're not going to Leeds?

Frano: I don't know why I would ever want to go to St Helens or Leeds
------------------------------------------------
ancientnloyal

Post by ancientnloyal »

there wasnt enough lifeboats in the first place so technically, if the wigan players were on the titanic, they would have to scramble amongst thousands of people for a place. I have done a statistical analysis using SPSS software with a 95% significance level to suggest the level and posibility to which the wigan players would get a lifeboat.

sig = 0.09438...

make of it what you will.

a loads of cobbleballs !!!!!!!
https://www.ancientandloyal.com/

James Slevin
Ces Mountford
And the “kind of rugby player you’d want to be in your dreams” James Leytham
Should be in the Wigan Warriors Hall
Of Fame