Wigans possible signings (post your vote)

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
pedro

Re: Wigans possible signin...

Post by pedro »

quota only 3 all your teams have 4 - 5 aussies in
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

We need to tie up Lockers first and fore most before contemplating others. The new Gold Coast franchise are recruiting heavily and have just signed Mathers from Leeds and they could come for other exceptional young GB talent. Lockers is definately in this catagory and I believe his contract is up at the end of the year.
Martin Taylor

Post by Martin Taylor »

Lockers has already committed his future to Wigan i think. I am sure something has already been arranged!
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

Hope your right though i've read/seen nothing myself. :eusa10:
WiganWarrior

Post by WiganWarrior »

Doveoverdave posted:
Hope your right though i've read/seen nothing myself. :eusa10:
I thought this happend last season, and thats why he was given the captaincy to entice him to stay as the Gold Coast were trying to sign him for next season last season like they got Carney
Wigan til i Die !!!!

"Its like a game of union the ball disappears for 3-4 tackles then appears to be kicked" BBC GMR
orrellfan

Post by orrellfan »

i watch orell in the winter they have got one of the best forwards i have seen for ages ,salisbury,good tackler /ball carrier and he is only 18 not bad for nat2,we should be looking for local talent not aussies,they can never play with the same pride as a local.
oldhooker

Re: Wigans possible signings (...

Post by oldhooker »

Theres only one can get us out of this mess but i have been told Nobby is an Atheist so he doesnt think he exists.
Fujiman

Post by Fujiman »

oldhooker posted:
Theres only one can get us out of this mess but i have been told Nobby is an Atheist so he doesnt think he exists.
Mystic meg would be agood shout. Maybe she would be able to tell us how to get out of this shit