Re: moran moran moran moran or...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
RRR

Re: moran moran moran mora...

Post by RRR »

i played scrum half as a school boy at union im 35 have dodgy knees and a knackered back but i would fancy that i could do a better job than dennis(Demmis Rhousoss may be our next signing(bizzare target referrence) he seems so bewildered at times
turf

Post by turf »

He can drop every player on the side from tonight's line up, and start fielding a side of young kids, as it looks like we're already down.

On another note, if possibly one of our best players in Brett Dallas starts making mistakes like the knock on, then we are desperate for Calderwood to come back.

Also thought the tackle on Dallas that was put on report had nothing to it, it was barely on his collar. Extremely pedantic by Mr Ganson and his touch judge. The video refs, touch judges and the men with the whistle are toing backwards!!!!!!!!

Get it all sorted Cummings!!!!!!!!!!
RRR

Post by RRR »

100% the wrong decision absolutely robbed. ok we were pretty crap and so was wakefield but then we are at the wromg end of the table but that should have been a try :exc: :exc: :exc:
Alex the Warrior

Post by Alex the Warrior »

Moran is the least creative half back I've ever seen play the game. Truly terrible.

O'Loughlin as captain shouldn't be allowed to continue either. Can't he ask his brother in law for any tips on how to lead by example, how to rally the team, having a word with te referees to stop the blatant bias against us, or even one or two tips on how to play. The first requirement of a captain is to be good enough to be in the team. He can't even claim that much.
From Mission Impossible (1991) to The Great Escape (2006)
Mr Stu

Post by Mr Stu »

moran is hopeless. his kicking game is awful and he seems clueless when it comes to creating when we r close to the line, he runs acroos the line like a headless chicken then losses it or gets tackled
medlocke

Post by medlocke »

If he still has a job on monday i will be disgusted.

lockers a bit of a waste of time as well, he is nothing without Faz backing him
adrenalinxx

Post by adrenalinxx »

thegimble posted:
Orr as 7
Lockers 6
Fletcher 13
O'Loughlin was rubbish almost as bad as Moran. I'd drop Lockers and Moran.
thegimble

Post by thegimble »

adrenalinxx posted:
thegimble posted:
Orr as 7
Lockers 6
Fletcher 13
O'Loughlin was rubbish almost as bad as Moran. I'd drop Lockers and Moran.
I dont disagree with you.

Orr needs to go to 7 now i feel.
Cath10

Post by Cath10 »

IMO everyone muscled together tonight and played well except HIM! Ok so we wasn't brill, but improved a lot in defence, every other player was doing there job, and then there is him, HE gave away that 2nd try with his miss tackle, he can't kick and hasnt got any ideas or creativtiy. ANYONE could do a better job IMO, Noble has to drop him, hes the one dragging us down into NL1. Ok, so maybe that is a little harsh, but it seems everyone else is stepping their game up, and hes getting worse.
mario

Post by mario »

medlocke posted:
If he still has a job on monday i will be disgusted.

lockers a bit of a waste of time as well, he is nothing without Faz backing him
Go and watch the game again. O'loughlin was our top tackler by a mile with quite a few of them on our own try line. And works harder than most players whilst Wigan have the ball. If he hadn't played then the Richards try wouldn't have been important because the game would have been long gone by then!