RELEGATION

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
robjoenz

Re: RELEGATION

Post by robjoenz »

FROM A TO B posted:
Onebigfeka posted:
Is it true they dont mention the ( r word)in the wigan camp get real we r r capital r absalutly didnt go tonight watched sky see by whos online most people did the same try a little harder springs two mind :(
At least we can still win a cup ha ha
see u at salford
Is it just me struggling to understand this post?
I think the vouls are damaged on their keyboard.
Onebigfeka

Post by Onebigfeka »

R is for rubbish :(
24hrs in a day
24 cans in a case
coincidence?
i think not
Onebigfeka

Post by Onebigfeka »

If wrote what i really thought it would be deleated in seconds !!!!!!!!!!!!!
just following the rules now im off to the pub to drown my sorrows :D
24hrs in a day
24 cans in a case
coincidence?
i think not
jaws1

Post by jaws1 »

steve_oh posted:
14 matches left yet!, at least 2/3 are winnable.
- seeing signs of slow improvement - dont give up on them just yet.
2 or 3 matches is not good enough we are 6 points behind Wakefield and 5 behind London
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

the r word relegation as not been mentioned in the wigan camp according to fletcher ,coming from a player who as just finished bottom in australia were ther is no relegation i think one of us needs to sneek in the coaches office and put it on his tactics board and spell it out to them all so then can see what it is ,and if they carry on playing this 1 man rugby it will happen .So come on boys lets talk about it because if your not worried we god dam are :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
whitehavenRLforever

Post by whitehavenRLforever »

Everyone wnats to see you lot finish bottom except you lot of course.

Its not because we don't like your club, its because many want to see what the RFL will do to try and keep you up.

Its going to be very interesting indeed :wink:
mike binder

Post by mike binder »

whitehavenRLfor ever posted:
Everyone wnats to see you lot finish bottom except you lot of course.

Its not because we don't like your club, its because many want to see what the RFL will do to try and keep you up.

Its going to be very interesting indeed :wink:
as they have done with other clubs in the past dont 4 get ,if it happens just because it is wigan there would be an outcry from you lot ,but dont think it the first time its happend remember hull, and huddersfield twice or do you not remember past historys :lol:
mikebinderflooring@yahoo.co.uk for all your carpets and vinyls suppiled and fitted

TROPHIES COMING HOME
IT COMING HOME
ITS COMING HOME
ITS COMING
TROPHIES COMING HOME
chrisJJ

Post by chrisJJ »

i was and still am so upset not only because we lost and might get relegated but also because that was arguably our best performance what happend to the team that used to win the league back to back win the challenge cup every year and produce and atract qualatiy players to the club. We can't say injuries are or downside now it's our fault and we HAVE to improve and get back up the table were we belong just getting off the bottom will be a start. Have we got Catalans after saints then leeds if so we must win. t's not certain we will go down there are some good signs but there's a man in the middle called Moran who passes to people in the crowd. we have to dig in hard and get ourseleves out of this ditch.
To be the best
you have to beat the best
bob-linnear

Post by bob-linnear »

Dear grinch,
how bad is the wigan support at this time.Just get behind this team ,cheer all the positives,but dont boo the mistakes.Wigan will not be relegated,show confidence in our team.NOBBY is the right man to turn us around.
TomThumb

Post by TomThumb »

Having been to all but two games this year, It saddens me to say it, but we are the worst team in superleague and the league table after fourteen rounds does not lie. I saw definate improvements in defence last night, but in offence we look devoid of ideas and our kicking game was apalling. I think if we can build on our attacking game then their maybe a chance of avoiding relegation, but if we continue to perform as we did last night then I think we will be travelling up to cumbria for away matches in the near future!!!

In response to your post Bob I think many Wigan fans have got behind the team and tryed to remain positive and this just shows in the levels of support at Wakefield last night and over 12,000 fans against Catleford, but there has to come a time when the players have to do their bit and get results.