Dead ringer

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
Fujiman

Dead ringer

Post by Fujiman »

Does any body else think Dobson has alook of Shaun Edwards about him? Was in the Stage Door on Fri night having a few scoops and there was tape on showing past glories etc. At the match last night we thought Dobson looked like Shaun, not just the way he looks but how he runs and moves around. I'm not making a comparison about how he plays or how good he is, but viewing him from the stands and having had a couple of beers to calm us down before the kick off, we just thought back to the glory days.
johnsons_babexx

Re: Dead ringer

Post by johnsons_babexx »

my dad said that last night that he lookeed like edwards
Officially PJ'sNo.1.Fan!!

1/3 of the original Nobby's girls - we have the t-shirts to prove it!!!!!

Gibbo

Post by Gibbo »

The way he runs, and bosses all the forwards about, does remind me of Shaun. He was sat at the side of us in the West stand last night. He seems to have put a bit of weight on in his old age!! We told him we had a spare pair of boots in the car. He just laughed :lol:
....Bigger they are, harder they fall....
taskmaster

Post by taskmaster »

my wife said the same thing as soon as he ran out lets hope he is as good as edwards saw some good things from him especially all but one kick seperated fullback and winger pretty solid display
eccywarrior

Post by eccywarrior »

looks like each other a bit. i think ashton and tickle are spits of each other.
IN WANE WE TRUST