Re: Current Wigan player of the season, after round XIV.

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
GeoffN

Re: Current Wigan player o...

Post by GeoffN »

emma warriors simply the best posted:
whats wrong with feka atleast he tries
For most of the season so far, I'd agree with you, but he was disappointing (for the first time)on Saturday...don't know if he was injured, but he hardly spent any time on the pitch, and didn't seem to have his usual impact when he was on.
turf

Post by turf »

You could also add in the "at least he tries column", the list of players below:

Ashton

Godwin

Richards

Dallas

Dobson
Doveoverdave

Post by Doveoverdave »

GeoffN posted:
emma warriors simply the best posted:
whats wrong with feka atleast he tries
For most of the season so far, I'd agree with you, but he was disappointing (for the first time)on Saturday...don't know if he was injured, but he hardly spent any time on the pitch, and didn't seem to have his usual impact when he was on.
He has been the same for weeks!
Leyther Pie

Post by Leyther Pie »

I would have to say Higham been the best on recent performances but Ashton over the season.
I've never felt more like singing the Blues
When the Wiganers win and the Leythers lose.
BIG AL

Post by BIG AL »

dobson the best kicking game i've seen for wigan in at least 2 seasons and as any one else noticed his resemblance on the field to shaun edwards :D
stevocod

Post by stevocod »

How can it be Feka when he has only been used in fits and starts as an impact player. If you want a player who deserves the accolade, its the one with the best work rate and created the most.
GeoffN

Post by GeoffN »

stevocod posted:
How can it be Feka when he has only been used in fits and starts as an impact player. If you want a player who deserves the accolade, its the one with the best work rate and created the most.
You could apply that argument equally for Godwin, though, who has only played 40 minutes in most games this season.

mikey

Post by mikey »

If it was for TEN MINUTES each half i would agree,as it is it aint.For me he is a luxury!!!!!!!!