Super League Show...

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
robjoenz

Super League Show...

Post by robjoenz »

Hmm... I got up for that?

There were about 40 seconds of highlights of the Wigan game. Bad enough when there are 5 other games to get through but when we are the only game it's an even bigger joke. They didn't show any highlights other than the tries, I wanted to see the two disallowed tries (esp. Lukes) and wanted to see a bit of Russel Smith's performance, haha.

On a positive notes though, the Orr run looked even better on the tv and Dallas did really well to offload as he was being tackled in the air. (Think they was all they showed).

Milly sounded a bit bitter about the draw again saying some other top teams draw poorer opposition.

Harry Gration also had trouble reading an email, from an Ull fan writing what spelt 'wot', said it was from the Hull Literacy Society, made me chuckle.

In a half hour show they spent 6 mins showing and discussing the 40 seconds of highlights. Then the remainder discussing the matches that they will be discussing and showing this afternoon.