Re: C.C. Draw

Discuss all things Wigan Warriors. Comments and opinions on all aspects of the club's performance are welcome.
LuKe RoBiNsOn Iz FiNe 'N' tHe BeSt !!

Post by LuKe RoBiNsOn Iz FiNe 'N' tHe BeSt !! »

i think it gets drawn on tuesday at bout 7:45 but it tells u on superleague.co.uk anyway so take a look
wolftown warrior

Post by wolftown warrior »

yep.. that is correct.. and you KNOW were gonna draw saints..
hoping for the giants personally.. are both semi`s played at neutral venues again???
Fraggle

Post by Fraggle »

wolftown warrior posted:
yep.. that is correct.. and you KNOW were gonna draw saints..
hoping for the giants personally.. are both semi`s played at neutral venues again???
They are at neutral venues, so there's the chance of Wigan playing at Huddersfield and Huddersfield playing at Wigan!

Personally I can see us vs Wires and Stains vs Huddersfield. The second one might appeal because Jon Sharp was Millward's assistant coach so that's something for them to waffle on about, and Wires are on a bit of a roll so they will no doubt give us a real battle. Huddersfield vs Wires, us vs Huddersfield or Stains vs Wires don't really have the same publicity value, not that I'm in any way suggesting the ties are fixed, of course...
http://fraggle.fotopic.net

"You rescue me, you are my faith, my hope, my liberty.
And when there's darkness all around, you shine bright for me, you are a guiding light to me....
You are a Tower of Strength to me" - Wayne Hussey, The Mission.

Shepherd's Bush Empire - 27/Feb/08 - 1/Mar/08
[hr]